𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢

𖦹. ˚₊ » begging « .ೃ࿐

"beg for it

"beg for it."
|y/n's||e/c|eyes widened in disbelief of what he just said but then smirked. "begging?" she stepped closer, laying her hand onto his chest and feeling how nervous he was.

she pushed him back, making him fall onto the bed and stepping in between his legs as she looked down at him. "beg for me like the good boy you are tamaki." his eyes widened at how the tables have turned.

"you want my pussy? my body? beg for it, say please and maybe I'll let you have it." he looked up at her, his beautiful orbs glimmering dark. "please|y/n|I need you so bad."

"fuck, I-I want it so bad, I want you so bad! please." he wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his chin on her boobs. "fuck me already." he whined. "good boy." she patted his head, smiling in satisfaction.

"lay back on the bed and wait for me. naked" she left the room and he did as she said so, after a while he wondered what she was doing but then the door opened.

revealing|y/n|in a purple beautiful lingerie set and in her hand she held a purple blindfold, smirking. tamaki's eyes widened as he found out what she was about to do.

she climbed on top of him, her soft fingers bringing the blindfold around his head. he had no idea what was about to happen and that was the fun part.

as she touched his erected dick he whimpered, "ahhh, shit." she gave it slow strokes, the speed increasing with every stroke. she brought her thumb to the tip, pressing and then licking off the precum.

tamaki moaned at the contact his dick made with her tounge. she brought his throbbing dick to her entrance, separating her lips and stroking it against her wet cunt.

without warning she sat down on him, his whole dick getting stuffed into her tight but wet pussy. |y/n|and tamaki moaned. she threw her head back at the euphoric feeling tamaki's dick just gave her.

"ooohh." she moaned as she did small circle movements. "i-it feels so good." tamaki whimpered, trying not to become a moaning mess. as he tried brining his hands to her body she grabbed both of them, pinning them above his head and against the bed.

she started grinding back and forth as tamaki's dick was burried deeply in her. |y/n|pulled out and then bounced back on making tamaki groan loudly. 

the purple haired male couldn't help but feel everything ten times more because of the blind fold, she was leading and he couldn't see anything she did. it drove him crazy, his dick too.

as|y/n|bounced on his dick, swallowing it whole, wet clapping sounds filled the room mixed with their desperate whimpers and moans. his hard cock rubbed against her tight walls, making tamaki's mind go blank.  

"I need to cum."|y/n|bounced harder and chuckled. "not yet baby." his dick twitched at the pet name and he bit his swollen lips hard. "move your hips." she demanded and tamaki did as she said so.

|y/n|brought his hands to her boobs, letting him play with them as she railed him. "nghh, I can't take it any longer. please let me cum." he begged while pinching her nipple. she pressed on her clit, moaning.

"not yet." she mumbled but as soon as he leaned forward to suck on her sensetive nipple she moaned, "cum." in seconds his throbbing cock shot cum into her pussy, the cum dripping down his dick and thighs.

their seeds mixed and|y/n|collapsed next to him, pulling off his blindfold and bringing her lips to his. "I wanna fuck you again, the whole night." she mumbled. 

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·
a/n: almost done with
this book :{