𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐢

𖦹. ˚₊ » office table « .ೃ࿐

the gold set of eyes
from chisaki hit |y/n's|glowing orbs, she swallowed hard and looked up at him while he held her chin tightly. he brought his rough and beat up lips to hers, beginning to kiss her messily.

his tounge slipped inside her mouth with ease as he held her with one hand close to him. their wet lips felt just right against each other and chisaki's tounge left her breathless.

she breathed out once he pulled away, tears in the corner of her eyes. "why are you like this?" she mumbled and his cold gaze met her warm one. the young woman couldn't make up any emotion that ran through his gaze,

except for lust.

"shut up," he whispered low and husky, wiping her tears away with his thumb. "cry by someone else." he whispered before bringing his lips back to hers.

he lifted her up and set her down on his office table, not giving one single shit about the paperwork. "be a good girl and take it."

chisaki lifted her skirt up and pushed her panties to the side, rubbing between her lips roughly. then he pushed down his pants, rubbing his tip against her wet entrance.

"push it in already." she begged and he smirked, resting his hand on her neck with a tight grip. "I'm the one who gives the commands." then, without warning or foreplay he buried his hard length inside her making the poor woman yelp.

"ahh, too rough-" she breathed out but he didn't care one bit. he pulled out of her and then pushed his whole length back inside her, |y/n's| eyes rolled to the back of her head and her lips parted.

she covered her moans with her palm, making it wet. he started pounding, her back starting to hurt as he fucked her on his office table.

"shit, I will fuck you the whole damn night." his head fell back at the pleasure while his cock rubbed against her tight walls. "oh fuck." he groaned.

chisaki grabbed her waist now with both hands and let go of her neck. the |h/c|girl digged her nails into his back, leaving deep marks.

chisaki grabbed |y/n's|hair, pulling it and kissing her roughly while ruining her at the same time. her legs clinged around his waist, trying to feel his length even deeper.

the whole table shook as chisaki ruined the|e/c|young woman that was under him, screaming his name. "I'm so close." she whined and chisaki groaned.

"shit, fucking cum on my cock."|y/n|came right away with a long and satisfied moan, digging her fingers into his back while her forehead rested against his shoulder.

his well trained arms were on each side of her, holding onto the shaking table as he kept moving and cumming right after her, their liquids mixing.

ᓚᘏᗢ

|y/n|watched as the orange city lights came into view while sitting in the car. her elbow was on the door while her chin rested in her palm. chisaki had his usual cold eyes focused on the street. 

the only time she ever saw his gold orbs light up and a smile on his lips was with someone else. an attractive, kind young and beautiful woman of which|y/n| had no knowledge of her name. 

her orbs stopped glimmering and her gaze dropped as she thought of the situation she was in with chisaki. he didn't love her and she didn't love him either but she often thought of how it would be if things were different.

if only he didn't leave in the morning only to come back the next night to ruin her all over again and then leave with no aftercare or kiss. she turned around, looking at his side profile.

the dim light of the night sky hit his skin and made it glow in only some spots, he is so majestic and.. handsome? the woman shook her head and looked back at the city, while chisaki's heartbeat increased after feeling her gaze.

maybe it was better the way it was.

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·