𝐤𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚

𖦹. ˚ » school toilets « .ೃ

kirishima groanedas the young woman bounced on his throbbing dick

kirishima groaned
as the young woman bounced on his throbbing dick. "just like that my love." he whispered in her ear while they were fucking on the school toilet. 

neither of them knew how it got to the point where they skipped class to fuck, but they definitely knew they were horny. 

so here they were, kiri sitting on the closed school toilet, his hands on her ass as she bounced on him and her legs were wrapped around his waist.

his cock hit all the good spots and was deep inside her. the door wasn't even locked but they couldn't give less a shit. |y/n| rested her forehead against his shoulder, "shit that feels good." her nails were pressed into his well trained back.

kirishima groaned, cumming into the tight condom. a wave of satisfaction floating through his body. he slipped out of her and she whined. kirishima kicked open the unlocked door, carrying |y/n| outside.

|y/n|pushed him back against the sink. during the lessons the bathrooms were empty, it was rare someone showed up in there anyway.

the young |h/c|woman sunk to the ground and pulled off the condom, starting to suck the red head off. "shit, |y/n|stop." kirishima said with consern burning in his red orbs.

he knew her in and out, one thing she didn't enjoy was giving someone a blowjob.

her orbs shimmered at his behavior and kirishima lifted her chin, bringing his soft lips to her wet ones. the kiss was filled with pure love, not one single hint of lust.

"thankyou." she mumbled and the corner of kirishima's mouth turned up, "you're welcome pretty."

he bend her over, switching positions that |y/n's|hands were against the sink and kirishima could watch everything in the mirror while he stood behind her.  

"I know you like this position." he whispered into her ear, kissing her neck and slowly entering her again. her tight pussy hugged him like a warm blanket. 

his head fell back as his cock digged deeper and deeper into her tight walls, the feeling leaving him mesmerized. 

one hand layed on her beautiful back while the other held messy strands of her hair. kirishima knew she loved the hair pulling, but not too rough of course.

"fuck-kirishima." her arms trembled as she held tight to the sink while tears formed in the corner of her eyes.

he moved slow and deep, trying to feel every bit of her. then he started moving faster, leaving |y/n|dizzy. she whined loud, "keep going." 

his length thrusted in and out of her pussy, hitting the most perfect spots. as soon as |y/n| heared those sweet whimpers and muffled moans of the tall redhead it was over.

with a long moan she came onto his cock, kirishima pulled out right after she finished, cumming onto her exposed back. "ah fuck." he groaned.

|y/n's|vision got blurry and just before she lost her balance kirishima lifted her up, starting to clean her back. he lifted the exhausted young woman up, putting her clothes back on.

"let's get you home, no more studying for today, only sleeping." he whispered after placing a kiss on her forehead and she gave him a short smile before her eyes fell shut.

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·
a/n: school's killing me
softly, I wanna find more
time to write cause I love it :/