𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨

𖦹. ˚₊ » empty classroom « .ೃ࿐

|y/n|was yanked to the side and into an empty classroom

|y/n|was yanked
to the side and into an empty classroom. shoto pressed her against the door and held her mouth shut with his hand. 

he lowered his hand, "what the fuck? I was just on my way to finally eat something." shoto pressed his leg in between her thighs, adding pressure to shut the|e/c|woman up. it worked.

"you and bakugou, did you guys fuck?" he asked, tears filling the corner of his eyes. |y/n|smirked, grabbing his chin and bringing her lips hovering over his ear.

"why would you care?" she whispered and turned everything around, her now being the one to press shoto against the door. his eyes widened and he gulped.

"what? |y/n|, because I love you." she laughed, "you don't, you love the pleasure you receive when we fuck but you don't truly love me as a person. this is toxic." she stated and let go of him.

she was ready to leave but the heterochromatic eyed boy stopped her, grabbing her wrist. "don't go, I need you." he begged and|y/n|stepped closer, making him step back.

his ass hit a table and he sat down on it as |y/n|stepped in between his legs. she brought her lips to his, wasting no time and gifting him a heatful kiss he didn't deserve.

her finger tips brushed his clothed cock and she gave it hard strokes. the corner of her mound turned up into a smirk. "so hard already." shoto's cheeks started burning like fire and he looked down embarrassed.

he looked up again, meeting |y/n's|lust filled orbs. she opened his zipper, pulling down his pants and pushing his body back so she could climb on top. |y/n|lifted her skirt and pushed her panties to the side, grinning.

|y/n|pulled down his boxers, his hard cock slapping against her lips and making her whine. the needy woman on top of shoto stroked his cock against her entrance and then slipped it in.

"ahh shit." shoto muttered and bit his lips hard, squeezing his eyes shut. they matched perfectly, his dick and her pussy. she grinned down on him, her pussy swallowing his whole length.

"you can't lie to me, I know you love the way my pussy sucks on your cock like it's a dessert." |y/n|muttered and layed her palms onto his hard chest, holding her up as she did deep circle movements.

as she started bouncing shoto had a hard time keeping quiet, small whimpers escaped his mouth and he tried his best not to let them go. "you don't wanna get caught now do you?"

shoto shook his head and|y/n|stuck two fingers into his mouth without warning, making him suck on them. "good, shut your tasty mouth then." she smiled happily as she saw his ruined but handsome face expression.

"who could've ever know that endeavors son would be so needy over some pussy?" she teased while riding his cock in an empty classroom someone could walk into any second.

but shoto didn't mind the words, he was way too busy dealing with the pleasure he earned of her pussy. he nodded, muffling a simple hmphm.

|y/n|rubbed her clit with her other hand, arching her back and feeling his length in her stomach. "I nee t-to-um." he stuttered with the fingers in his mouth.

|y/n|shook her head. "not yet." she rubbed her clit harder and shoto grabbed her titt, pinching her niple. with a long moan she came, her liquids draining his cock.

then she pulled out, letting shoto unfinished, he stared at her confused. "w-why did you stop?" he wanted to jerk himself off to finish but |y/n|slapped his hand away, pulling her panties back in place. 

"you don't deserve to cum after I saw you making out with momo and to answer your question, we did fuck, I like dominant men." |y/n|turned around, leaving a wide eyed shoto left behind.

she was right, this was toxic and hurtful but some moments were lovely and of course dirty. still, he had to get revenge, this was all their relationship was about, teasing and fucking.  

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·