𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐚

𖦹. ˚ » kitchen counter « .ೃ
¡girl x girl content!

|y/n|walked back and forth in toga's apartment, more like in her bedroom

|y/n|walked back
and forth in toga's apartment, more like in her bedroom. "ugh I don't know. . . he can be such a dick." toga just giggled as she leaned over her bathroom sink to apply her lipgloss.

"now if only you just dated-" |y/n|knew exactly where this was going. "dated women, I know." she sat down on her bed and sighed. "I still don't think I'm really into girls."

toga closed her lipgloss and walked over to the|e/c|female that sat on her bed, she looked up at her and toga leaned down, laying one of her hands on|y/n's|soft hand and with the other she lifted up her chin.

"don't knock it till you try it, sugar."
|y/n's|cheeks turned a bright red and toga casually walked back to her bathroom, leaving her shocked from the sudden contact.

of course, they would cuddle, hug and do that type of things but this time it was so intense, the way toga's hand felt on hers. toga's words echoed in her head. don't knock it till you try it.

|y/n|stood up, her actions faster than her thoughts. she walked up to her and rested her hands on her waist from behind. she pulled her closer and buried her head into her neck, smelling her sweet perfume.

toga raised her eye brows. "wanna try?"|y/n|nodded slowly. "let's try-" without letting her finish the blonde girl turned her around, looking down at |y/n| as her back hit the sink.

"what is going on-" once again toga lifted her chin, this time kissing her soft lips. one small kiss, then another and another. she left her lips and started kissing her sensitive neck.

It feels so good.|y/n|bit her lips hard, squeezing her |e/c|eyes shut."we're not even fucking and you're almost passing out already. breathe baby." her heart skipped a beat at toga's words.

"mhhm" was the only thing she managed to get out. "let's go to the kitchen, I never did it on a kitchen counter!" she clapped her hands and smiled brightly. |y/n's eyes widened.

"the kitchen counter?.." toga nodded, grabbing her hand and pulling her to her beautiful kitchen. "should I be in control?" |y/n|nodded and looked nervously to the ground.

toga pulled her close by her waist and lifted |y/n up, sitting her down on the kitchen counter. toga's gold, lustfilled orbs met |y/n's||e/c|obrs who were filled with nervousness.

"don't be shy, you're beautiful." toga whispered while slowly pulling down her skirt. "we don't need that, do we?" they held eye contact, toga's beautiful eyes reflecting the light of the kitchen, making them glow.

toga's lips looked soft, more swollen and her body was overall gorgeous. she moved her finger tips along
|y/n's| thighs, goosebumps erupting all over her skin.

the ash blonde reached her small underwear, pulling it to the side she directly, smoothly entered her swollen pussy with two of her fingers, the magic began.

that were only her fingers and it felt already good. she wasn't even doing anything and it felt already so so good. |y/n's|head fell back at her soft finger tips brushing her wet walls.

toga started moving her fingers in and out slowly. she rubbed hard against her upper walls, making her tighten around her. "feels good, right?"|y/n| just nodded and closed her eyes in pleasure.

suddenly she went faster, now also using her thumb to press onto her clit. |y/n| was desperate, her eyes were squeezed shut and her mouth was open.

toga pulled out her fingers way too early, not letting her cum. "why? why did you stop?" |y/n| felt so empty, she craved her touch, why did she stop? toga licked her fingers and smiled sweetly. "let me taste you more."

the |h/c|girls eyes widened but before she could say anything toga was on her knees, her face between her thighs. toga started sucking on her clit softly, giving small kitten licks and making hee feel good.

"toga, it feels so good." she whined desperately. this was even better than her fingers. the ash blonde sucked harder and |y/n| grabbed her blonde beautiful hair with one hand, the other hand was on the counter top, scratching the wood with her nails.

it was too much pleasure, she was way too good at this. the female receiving the pleasure breathed faster and bit her swollen lips until they started bleeding, feeling the taste of blood but the pleasure was way too good.

toga started playing with her breasts leaving her mesmerized. all |y/n|could do was saviour every bit of this moment, and she did. "please, please, let me cum." |y/n|begged as she reached her highest point, toga looked up at her, her hungry eyes burning holes into her soul. "cum, but we're not done yet."

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·