𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐢

𖦹. ˚₊ » a gun « .ೃ࿐

tomura dragged his gunagainst the bare skin of |y/n's| thighs, making her stomach erupt with butterflies

against the bare skin of |y/n's| thighs, making her stomach erupt with butterflies. the gun was loaded and she had goosebumps all over her skin.

little did she know there weren't any bullets inside, shigaraki just loved to see her turned on over a 'loaded' gun. "do you like this feeling?"

|y/n| squeezed her eyes shut at the euphoric feeling that floated through her body. "no tomura, I love the feeling." he grinned while moving the gun closer and closer to her already wet entrance.

she shouldn't be feeling like this about a weapon but she did, and she enjoyed it too. his beautiful eyes met hers as she laid on his bed with her legs spread and his gun in between.

he rubbed the gun teasingly against her entrance, making her bite her lips hard. "just push it in already." he had his fingers far from the trigger, making it even more realistic that the gun is 'loaded'.

then, he finally pushed the tip of the gun inside making the already exhausted girl gasp. "it feels so good." |y/n| whined and he rubbed the gun in circles, slowly slipping it deeper and deeper into her wet walls.

tomura finally pushed the whole gun inside, loving the sight of her getting fucked by his gun. he pressed her sensetive clit while doing the magic with the gun.

the pressing and pushing drove her crazy. she soon was a moaning mess and shigaraki enjoyed every single second of it.

"cum on the fucking gun." he demanded and fucked her harder with the precious thing in his big hand. |y/n| bit her lips and squeezed her eyes shut.

her mind went blank and she felt dizzy as the gun rubbed against just the right spot, over and over again. shigaraki pushed it the deepest it has ever been and the sensetive girl whined.

with a long moan she came right onto the gun, after shigaraki pulled it out and licked off her juices. "you took that so well." his raspy and needy voice drove |y/n| crazy.

"just don't think we're done already." he pulled down his pants, replacing what used to be the gun with his cock. he teasingly stroked her lips with his hard cock.

|y/n's| lips began quivering as her cheeks burned like fire. tomura slipped into her tight walls, his dick being way bigger than the gun.

he directly began to feel the pleasure creep into his system and he loved it more than anything. they instantly clicked and |y/n| digged her nails into his shoulders while holding onto him.

her lips found his neck and she left her mark, biting his sensetive skin and making him hornier than he already was. "f-fuck." he whimpered at the crazy feeling.

he brought his lips to hers while fucking her until the ends of dispair. tears ran down her cheeks as tomura's dick rubbed against her tight walls.

she whined, again "I really need to cum." tomura nodded, fucking her harder and in a faster pace. "cum on my cock baby." with that said she came once more.

tomura followed right after her, their juices mixing and leaving their heads dizzy. he collapsed next to her, pulling her close. "good girl." he murmured leaving |y/n| flustered at the pet name.

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·