chapter-2

A sweet smell of pancakes made the petite man wake up from his sleep. He instantly got up and went to the kichen to see New who looks ethreal, working with the food with an apron on.

Gun slowly walked towards him and sat at the dining stools facing the kichen.

"Morning gun" New said when he looked at the cute yawning gun at the table

"Hmmmm I really pity Tay to miss this wonderful sight in front of me"

"What are you talking about? Ha"

"About you ofcourse "said gun with a mocking smile. You look so good in that apron" he added

"Don't you think it's too early for compliments" said New with a small smile spreading through his lips.

"Seriously New,Tay should really consider your proposal,like who is gonna miss this sweet man waking up early,preparing wonderful breakfast with a blue apron on him looking like a Greek god hahh"

"You are exaggerating now" New said while flipping the pancake"anddd I guess you have shoot at nine o clock which means you need to get ready asap"

That made Gun look at the clock and with a lightening speed he ran to the washroom with a lots of cursings on the way.
New's smile slowly faded as Gun disappeared from his sight
"I too have a little hope he would consider my proposal gun"was what New said in his own thoughts.

By the time Gun was ready New placed the breakfast on the dining table.Both of them sat down to eat,when gun looked confused and asked" why so much food for the two of us?"

"Aren't you being forgetful these days hah?"Said New with a mocking smile
"Ofcourse Off is gonna come here for breakfast so I prepared for him too"

"Did he tell you?" Gun asked

"Hah?"

"Did he tell you he's gonna have his breakfast with me? "Asked Gun with slow voice which yet sounded so cold

" He lined me this morning that he's gonna come to your house after the shoot.So I just guessed,that he is going to have his breakfast here.Even if we are not here he can come anyway."New answered

Gun just did not continue the conversation again and New did not probe.Because he knew.He knew all along what problem both of them are facing right now. And then genuinely he takes no one's side because he knows both of them are facing their own problems.

He knows off is at the peak of his career right now,so he cannot out himself  and cause a mess of his series......,on the other hand he cannot blame gun for asking off to be official because his insecurities are hitting hard.Both of them had their own reasons to fight,fight for their loved ones and themselves.So he never probed them about it or give any suggestion because honestly he too don't have a solution for their problem.Only time can give them a proper answer for them.

New and Gun had a silent breakfast after their little conversation each lost in their own thoughts.When the clock hits eight Gun was at the door tieing his shoe lays all ready for the day.On the other hand New is also ready to step out and go to his house and hit the gym immediately as he is feeling a lot out of shape these days.Both of them left the house at the same time.New knew off had the spare key for guns house so he don't have to worry about him.

"I am sorry I cannot drop you at your house New. I thought I could manage but at the last minute they moved the shoot an hour earlier and I am already late."

"It's ok gun I understand, I  know how this industry works. I'll grab a cab it's no biggie." New said with a smile on his lips

"Alright message me after you reached your house" said Gun and immediately gave New a good bye hug and left.

New then rode a taxi to his house.
Only after reaching his house he understood how exhausted he is for the past few weeks with a lot of series.There is no way he is going to hit the gym in this state.Yes, so he decided to sleep for this day and he can always excercise later right he thought.

He messaged gun about his arrival and went straight to bed to get what he lost through out these busy weeks.Sleep engulfed him as soon as he hit the bed and a sweet dream followed.

It wouldn't be a sweet dream if Tay isn't in it right....