chapter -13

New's POV

One

Two

Three

Four

A week passed but there is no change in the way Tay is acting towards me.He is cold and reserved,getting irritated for little stuff and not at all initiating a conversation.If it's only me who is feeling that,it was ok.But all the people around us started observing that Tay is giving a cold shoulder to everyone.This isn't the Tay they knew.

Even the work is getting delayed everytime cause he couldn't do it right.The director couldn't do anything about it because we are the established ship,they cannot replace Tay with anyone but if he continue this way his future projects will be affected as it may leave bad reputation for him.

This is what kept me from confessing to him all this time.I knew that Tay won't take the confession in a good way but I honestly didnot expect him avoid me this much.All the friendship we built for years felt like thin air now.Well we have someone to blame here.

Yes it's me ofcourse......

We were currently on a break during our shooting.Tay was in the changing room since forever.When I was lost in my thoughts the director came to me and sat beside me.

"Nong New what were you thinking about sitting here alone?"

"Umm no..nothing P' just about the scene today."

"I don't think so.Are you thinking about Tay."

"Umm..P'?"

"Ok let me get this straight na.We know that we are getting late with the release of the series already and Tay is not helping.You do know that I can just finish the series without it being perfect and just throw all the blame on Tay right.
But I can't do that cause I know how all of you work hard day and night to get this much name and fame.So I try to give something that is no less than perfect .But everyone has their limit.
No matter how much I warn him,it's of no use when he won't consider right.Why don't you try talking to him about it.He may be going through something big right now but showing it here is not what a professional would do. Both of you are friends for a long time,talk to him,may be he will listen to you."

"I..I'll do that P'." I replied to him politely.

"Alright I will go now."

He said and left the place and walked towards the production team.

*Sigh*

Alright New let's talk to him and ask him to get his shit together.NOW.

I was walking towards the changing room when I heard a lot of crew being busy and there are people who I don't know at all in the set.So I went asked the asst. Director what the buzz is about.

"Oh that,Namtan and Earth's new series was scheduled at our set today and we weren't informed about it.Even the actors and other technicians are here.Production team was trying to solve the problem." he said and left in a hurry.

I didn't think more about and walked towards the changing room.it is relatively peaceful here with not much people around.when I just took a turn to reach the room I saw one of the set person is recording something from the window of the changing room.
I remained calm and slowly walked towards him to snatch his phone but what I saw on his phone shook me to the core.
Tay and Nam are kissing in the room.
Recovering from the shock,I snatched the phone from behind causing him turn towards me abruptly.
I guess he did not expect it to be me. I immediately permanently deleted the video.

"Open your mouth about this to someone else, you are out of the showbiz forever.afterll you know the network I hold here don't you"

I managed to pull off an intimidating tone.Guess it worked.

"Ye..yes P'"

"Get out now."i shouted and he ran way from that place.

Hearing my voice Namtan and Tay opened the door and saw me. I think they understood that I have seen something I shouldn't.

Namtan looked visibly tensed but Tay had a poker face.

"Umm h.hey Nam I didn't know you were shooting here.Long time no see ha."

"Ha..Um...New about earlier."

"Hey Nam don't be tensed..I already know about both of you.Tay told me about you the other day.
I thought I could come and wish you this weekend.But this happened.
I...I am happy for both of you. Congratulations na."

Nam looks relieved with the revelation but why does Tay looked suprised.
Nam then looked at Tay and gave him a playful snap on his hand and said

"See I said New would be happy for us.
You know right New how this industry works.So wanted to keep it a secret for a while.Sorry we didn't tell you earlier."

"It's ok Nam I understand.But be careful na.Just now someone recorded both of you.I managed to delete it and warned him not to talk about it."

"He..he recorded it.i thought he just saw and ran away seeing you."

"It's ok Nam it's not with him now anyway.just be careful next time."

"Belive me New I just came talk to Tay.We had a fight last week and I found out that he is not concentrating on the series.So I just wanted to talk this through.And one thing let to another."

So that's the reason Tay is that way.How dumb are you New to think that Tay is affected by your confession.

"Hey New what were you thinking? "Nam said smiling

"Hm nothing.so I guess the problem is resolved now."

"Hm it is.And new it's been a while we hanged out why don't you come to our condo this weekend.lets have dinner together three of us."

Our condo huh I looked at Tay and he didn't give any reaction so I denied.

"I will just drop by ....dinner let's have it planned another day."

"Alright New I will take my leave now."
She gave me a hug and left.

We looked at eachother as we two were left alone.