chapter-3

Tay spent four days at the photoshoot for a famous magazine belonging to hong kong.It was a hell lot of work  that tired him,and the absence of New added to it .If only New was with him he could have lot of fun.Like "ofcourse we are best friends for a reason" he thought.
After four days of continuous work Tay returned to Bangkok.to his home.
As the door that has face recognition machine attached to it as a lock is being opened Tay remembered how he left the unit in a mess before leaving to hongkong.
"Ahhh...now I have to clean everything" he thought and opened the door but to his suprise everything is in its place clean and tidy.I remember that I left the unit uncleaned and my clothes all over the place then how is it so clean.

He wondered and started drag himself towards his room. When he saw that his room door was already unlocked he was now a hundred percent sure that some one was in this house the entire time.
Just when he was lost in his thoughts in confusion two hands closed his eyes from behind.
        When he touched the hands that are so lean and soft he understood who that would be.So he slowly moved that hands towards his chest making the other person hug him from behind.Being in the same position for some time and then turned towards that person

      " Hey Naaammm,you don't have to do this.I could have cleaned the unit myself after arriving.Its your day off after a long time you should have taken some rest."Tay said with a gentle smile on his face.

   " It's alright Tay, you are my boyfriend,our professions are not giving enough time to spend together now that I have the time I want to spend it with you and this is what couple in relationship do all the time right.Soooo go and freshup I will prepare the dining ." Saying that Nam pushed Tay towards his room for which Tay obliged with a smile.
    Yes tay and namtan are in a relationship since six months but didnot let other people know because of their profession and upcoming series would be at risk if they do that.They promised eachother that until the time comes no one is going to know about their relationship not even their best friends.For now they confined them selves to line chats and small indoor dates at their own units which were just few corridors away.Nam was always vocal about liking Tay but Tay never took her seriously.He thought that it was a crush that will soon disappear but he was wrong.After the diversly yours party held by gmmtv was over,Nam proposed to Tay at the parking lot.He thought it was just a drunken proposal that he should not take seriously until Nam started crying and poured her heart out how she fell in love with Tay from the start.After hearing her cute proposal Tay understood what he wanted at that moment.He understood that he was waiting for this kind of unconditional love.He slowly embraced her and after she relaxed he dropped her at her condo and promised that he would talk about it after they are sober enough tomorrow.It would be a lie to say that they are sober enough to take this crucial step in life. So they decided to meet at tay's condo the next day.
    The next day Tay and Nam were looking at eachother shy enough to talk about the topic they left yesterday.
" Umm Nam do you think we can.....Tay let's give it a chance."Namtarn cut Tay off in the middle and spoke.
" One month Tay , let me pursue you for a month if you really have no feelings for me by then I will stop" she said with determination.

Tay chuckled after listening to her
"Why are you laughing "she asked with a annoyed look
"It's just that it's always guys who say that,hearing it from a girl is somehow making me feel proud about myself "he said.
Her cheeks turned pink after listening to tay's laugh and finally mustered up the courage to ask...."So Tay will you allow me to pursue you."for which Tay looked at Nam adoring the beauty of her heart and smile and said,
"you don't have to do that...........
I am already head over heals for you"

A/n
sry for my late updates it's just that there are many ways this story could move so I was having trouble while writing it.iam want to make this story a little angsty actually but I don't know why I keep on writing sweet things.
Though taynew are my favorite couple I do like taynamtarn too so I added a part here.lets see what happens next

If anyone is wondering how Nam looks like