Chapter-4

New' s POV

After my long sleep session I went to the gym to have a real workout.Its fun to workout with my juniors at the agency.They are one enthusiastic group of people.Iam not really good with  groups  but I should say, being with this gang is helping me to become myself....again.

Just when I was about to finish my workout session papa Jack(New's manager)called me.

"Neww.....sorry for the last minute intimation but the endorsement that was scheduled tomorrow was moved today because of some issues.you and Tay have to go to the shooting location in 2 hrs.
you were at the gym right."

"How do you know...?ohhh ofcourse snap chat haaa"

"Haha yes, alright the company car is at the gym parking lot take that and pick Tay up from his condo unit."

"Just why don't you call him and ask him come in his own car."

"He is not picking up his phone and I called p 'Ting ( tay's driver I guess)but he said the car went to servicing today and Tay is at his condo sleeping his jetlag."

"Alright just send me the location." I said and ended the phone call

After having a quick shower at the gym I started driving to Tay's condo.and arrived there in 10 minutes.Thank god the condo was near to the gym.

After reaching the parking lot of his apartment I dialled Tay's number so I  can just inform him about the shoot.

But as usual he is not picking up his phone.Guess I have to go to his condo then.Its not the first time going to tay's condo unit unannounced.We even know eachothers passcodes because during times like these we can save time and energy.

Even though I know the passcode I don't wanna intrude so after reaching the door I started ringing the door bell.But as  expected I did not get any response.Maybe he is in deep sleep.
So after sometime I punched in the pass code and entered the condo.

After searching the whole condo which is empty I was surprised that Tay wasn't in his condo.
But P'ting said Tay  is in his condo though.

Then I started dailing Tay's number again.

*********
Tay's POV

After talking with Nam after sometime, both of us went Nam's condo so we can have a goodnights sleep.Its already been three months that both of us are in this relationship.But I just figured out that we  never did anything that people in relationship actually do.We never went to dates or did movie marathons.

What we had were late night talks, just sleeping in eachothers condo,little cuddles and random pecks.

After having a good sleep I woke up with a sight that made me gulp.There was Nam sleeping ever so peacefully.with her lips slightly parted.Ahhh she is so cute. I thought and got near her and woke her up with a little peck on her lips.She was startled at first but then she opened her eyes and looked at me.Both of us are staring at eachother and suddenly she kissed my lips.That made all my walls to breakdown as I started responding to her kisses and then took control over the kiss and started nibbling on her lower and upper lip alternatively,my hands freely roaming over the back of her neck.

After sometime both of us stopped to catch out breath.Looking at her now swollen lips and red cheeks, she looks so ethreal.

She suddenly got out of the bed and said
"I....I will prepare some breakfast,go get a shower "she said.
"wanna join me" I said just to tease her but I swear her reaction was so cute she just murmured
"Stupid" and just ran out of the room.

Her reaction kind of caught me off-guard.she must have been shy...haha

Soon after taking a bath I got ready and went to the kitchen area by that time Nam already arranged everything on the table.We ate the food with small random talk.after eating I offered to clean up the table and she started doing the dishes.She just looked so cute that I wasn't able to stop my self and hugged her from the back.She just stopped doing her work and tried turning towards me but I resisted and started giving kisses to her neck .she then leaned her head to give more access and when  we were just getting immersed in this sweet romance my phone started ringing.

I just ignored it and turned Nam towards me and started kissing her lips and just when it was turning into a makeout session my phone started to ring again.
I want to ignore it but Nam said

"It 's been ringing for while Tay.There were a few calls when you went to shower tooo.Just pick up"
she said and went back to doing the dishes.

I cursed the situation in my brain and lift the call without even looking at the id

"Thank God Tay where were you I was calling you since forever."

It was then he saw the caller id it was New

"Hello..Tay why are not responding?"

"Oh Ne..New I where would I be.At my condo ofcourse.sleeping my jetlag I said with hesitation."

"Oh....."

"What? Why are you silent.why did you call."

"Yeah...there is an unexpected endorsement shoot today.papa Jack asked me to pick you up.
I..I am at the parking lot waiting for you to pickup the call."New lied.

"Alright I will be there in 15 mins ok "

"Make it fast we are already late."

"Ok.stop nagging."

"Hmmm"

New ended the call.

why  lie to me ....New thought and headed towards the parking lot.

A/n
Someone help me with the plot please.is the story so far good....please vote and comment.