chapter -7

Meanwhile Tay is freaking out because of the call he recieved when he was with New.

"Tay where are you?I have been waiting for an hour in our condo.Did you finish your shoot.?"

"Oh about that....Nam,actually the shoot did not happen.New kinda had an panick attack after he read those letters from those bloody haters."

"Oh my god.Is he alright now.Why do those people always Target him.?We should really complain about this to the police,seriously."

"Yeah,he is alright now.The agency already know about the situation I guess they will take care of it."

"Oh come on Tay, he is been getting them for years.If the agency is gonna do something it could have done it by now.Those people are just crazy."

"Alright calm down.We should think about New first."

"Can I come and visit.Its been a long time we met."

"No don't.he might get a clue about our relationship."

"Ahhh seriously Tay.Iam fine with you telling him about our relationship. He would definitely feel happy for us."

"It's not time yet."

"Okay fineeeee."

"I think I am gonna stay with him for this night.He needs someone right now."

"Uh you should ofcourse.Ahhhhhhhhh"
*Crashing sounds*

"Hello hello Nam hello what happened hello...hello Nam...hello"

"Ttayhh...."

"Nam..Nam what happened.Nam are you alright."

"Ttay....please come back please.Nam started to cry."

"What do you mean?"

*Beep beep* call ended

Tay's POV

I headed to my condo unit as fast as I can .The sounds earlier sounded like a crash.I hope nothing happens to her.
I kind of feel bad to leave New that way.
Ahhh such a bad day.

After reaching to my floor my heart started to beat fast as the door to my condo unit is open.Nam never leaves the door open.I kind of ran towards the door tripping in my way,only to watch a shocking sight in front of me.

Nam was at a corner  hugging her knees as close to her hands as possible.i quickly went to her and caught her in my arms.

"Nam...Nam are you alright."

She seemed like she was in a daze.I started to shake her to bring her out of the reverie.After some time she realised that I came.She slowly pointed at the box that was lieing on the floor.

I slowly got up and went to pick up the box which seemed like a courier.what he found in the box shook me to the core.

A dead white cat.It looked so small.But what caught my attention was a red band tied to its neck.

With shaky hands I reached to remove the band from its neck and placed the cat
and the box slowly on the floor.
The Band had something attached to it.
A paper.

I opened a small paper that wrote

"I am coming BRO"

That one single line shook me to the core.Never have I ever expected that even my real life is going to resemble a fvcking thriller drama.Guess I need to be ready for the future.

After releasing from the shock I  went to Nam who looked pretty shaken about the scene.I slowly lifted her up and placed her on one of the dining chairs and handed her a glass of water.She gulped the entire contents in a swift.

"Can you tell me what happened.?"
I asked slowly.

"While I was talking to you I noticed that parcel near the door.I....I thought it is some kind of gift from the fans you forgot to open.So while talking to you I just opened and ........"she started sobbing.

"Is that from the haters as well.did...did they knew about our relationship.Is that why...."she looks visibly shaken.

I quickly held her in arms and pulled her into a tight hug.

"Calm down please.I got this.Its...its not from them.Its not meant for both of us.
Let's...lets figure it out together okay.
For now please take some rest."

She clutched tightly to me.So I just lifted her up and placed her on the bed and tucked.After some time when I felt that she was asleep I slowly left the bedroom and went near the dead kitten and went to the farm area and made a grave for it.

After carefully preparing a grave for the poor kitten I went back to my condo and cleaned up any mess that reminds Nam about the incident.

"After all this time....why? Ai Ryan..."
I muttered to myself.