Chapter -18

Immediately after Off left,Ryan opened the laptop at the table that belonged to his brother.He is suprised by the foolishness if his brother who used face recognition as his default password for his devices.Isn't it the least effective one especially when he has a twin brother he laughed internally.

As the contents in the pendrive started playing Ryan's expressions started to change.The forrow between his eyes grew deep.The frown was clearly evident for sometime and by the end of the video he was completely restless.He immediately dialed Marc

"Hello Tay "Marc answered

"It's ME "Ryan emphasised

"I know just for security purposes" Marc murmured

"Marc I am sending you a video and I wanna know everything that is possible about the video."Ryan said

"What it's about ?"

"I sent it through mail.Get the info as soon as possible." Ryan ended the call.

Marc just looked at his phone hearing the beeping sound when the call ended" this guy is just..........ahhh annoying"

After Marc found a safe place where no one was looking at him he opened his mail and checked the video and he was shocked and immediately called Ryan.

When Ryan answered the call

"The f* ck man.How ? What? Why do you have the video."

"Why are you exaggerating huh"

"What are you talking about Ry..I mean Tay this ....this can potentially ruin his career forever.Why is it with you?"

"It seems that my brother has been searching for this video for a while aaand he finally got it."

"This isn't a joke.And why do you wanna know what happened then?"

"You ask too many questions Marc.Can you find out what happened or should I use other means" Ryan asked seriously.

"Okayyy...alright I will try but it might take a day or two to get all the details.I seriously don't understand why you should bother with this video."

"You don't have to" and again there is the familiar beep sound.

After the conversation Ryan went to bed to take a nap and after he closed his eyes he saw the look on New's face when he spoke with him earlier.He opened his eyes immediately.Strangely he enjoyed seeing New's face that way.

Ahhh why the f* ck are you bothering me so much? Ryan shouted to the emptiness of the room.

______________________________________

The next day Ryan released a huge sigh when he got to know he had to shoot for a reality show with New as well as Marc and Namtan.Apparently, Marc and Namtan are paired in a series and as a part of promotions they were invited to the Show hosted by Taynew.

The set was on huge open ground with few tents here and there for staff as well as the actors.Each actor got their own tent for makeup and dressing.Some fans who won the competition from the games conducted by the sponsors were present at the set making the set lively and fun.Ryan was the last one to arrive at the set so as soon as he got ready the shoot started.Being a reality show and as the actors know eachother very well the first half went smoothly.Most of the talk was done by New and Marc while occasionally involving Ryan and Nam.During this time Ryan understood that New was purposefully avoiding conversation  with him during the filming.He was all cheerful with Marc and Nam but not even looking at his side when he is talking.this somehow irked Ryan to the core.To desperately grab attention from New, Ryan decided to tease him a bit and just at the right time some fan mentioned that New wasn't wearing the colour socks that Tay and his fans are wearing as a part of the event.