chapter-14

For the reader's understanding I will write the thoughts of Ryan in the italic font and conversation in "". and i did not edit the chapter so if you find minor mistakes I am sorry pls ignore them.i hope everyone is enjoying 🍒 🪄 like me.The first episode was good and waiting for more.z

Ryan's POV

After the talk with the director,I was in the changing room. He was all about something that is missing in my work.
What was that.....haaa he said I am missing the originality or something that I don't give a f*ck about.

Well I did plan  to ruin my brother's life but now is not the right time.

When I am in my thoughts someone barged into my room.

"Hello.......Mr Ryan long time no see."

I turned  to see a familiar face standing with a smirk on his face.

"If you did this at my place You would have a bullet in your chest by now Marc".

"I never thought someone like me can startle The Great Mexican mafia lord but to my surprise,you did

"I never thought someone like me can startle The Great Mexican mafia lord but to my surprise,you did.So I guess Tay is rubbing on you."

"Isn't that needed to live his life. " I said with the same smirk.

"Dont forget our deal Ryan.You live his life or not, is none of my business.Iam here to remind you about the weapons you promised to sell us.I helped you to come to this country for that very reason.Not for you to take revenge on your little brother.Afterall this secret is only known to you and me"

With long strides I reached him while grabbing a fork and placed it near his throat.

"Dare you threaten me again,your boss will never see you.When I said deal it's a DEAL.So forget about it.i will give what you want within a month."

"Alright,alright cool down....." he said while slowly pushing me away from him and after heavy breaths he started talking again.

"45 days Ryan.The IBI is looking for you.The only thing they weren't able reach about you is your face.

Thanks to your face,whenever they try to touch you,you are escaping with your brother's name.

Within these 45 days they will know that You are his twin brother.By that time you have to hand over the weapons to the boss and whether you settle in his place or runway........it's up to you."

"That time is more than enough for me to hand over what you want Marc.And well about taking my brother's place........."

*Creek*(don't know what sound does slow opening door makes lol)

Both of us turned in defense towards the door to see Namtan slowly peeking her head into the room.

We both did not react.We just don't know how much Namtan heard of our conversation.But looking at her I think she hasn't heard anything.

She slowly came inside with her head down and closed the door.

"Marc the director is asking for you." She said which I immediately understood was a lie.

"Well then Tay let's meet at the same place cause I have lot to talk about our....new project."

"Sure...."

Marc left the room and Namtan was still standing there like a doll.

"If you have something to say,say it." I said with a unmoved tone.

"I am ......I am sorry Tay.i shouldn't have fought with you on that day.I know you were being busy but I acted like a spoiled brat.I should have controlled myself better. But what can I do,I was waiting for you to call the whole day but you didn't.As your girlfriend I do have the right to be angry at you right.But then without listening to me you went to kiss me like that.Tell me how should that make me feel."

she is crying now.

Just when I was thinking what to say I saw someone at the window taking out his phone and recording us.

Hmmm a good chance

"Nam....please don't cry na"

I went and hugged her and moved her a little bit towards me so the Angle is just right for that man's camera.

I wiped her tears and made her sit on the couch.

"Naamm.....Iam sorry na.I didn't know you were waiting for my call.And that day I was so tired and I am not in my right mind.So let's forget that this happened alright."

She's sniffing now.i went and grabbed some tissues wiping her face.I inched closer to her while doing that and with a brief eye contact we started kissing eachother.This kiss was no different than those kisses I had before.

I made sure that we are captured in the camera and when I thought everything was going so well here came the super man of the century to rescue his friends.

___________________________________________

After Namtan left,New and I were alone in the room.

"So it's all about a fight with Nam.Hah.
So that's your reason for the way you were acting all this time." New started shouting all of a sudden.

Ahhh I have had enough of today and of all the days he chose to talk to me today.Good this won't end well.

And why the heck does he sound jealous.

I thought while looking at New who is standing with a long face in front of me after Nam left.

"What's it to you?"

"Hah?"

"What's it to you.my business with Nam, is not something you have to interfere in.Right."

What did I see in his eyes....

hurt it is..

ha....

This is going to be so much fun.

A while after he looked at me with disbelief he answered.

"Really Tay.So that time when you said we would go back to being normal was a lie?don't you dare say otherwise I can clearly see you avoiding me."

He glared at me which I didn't like one bit but

What is he talking about? What's the business with him and my damned brother?

whatever let's go along.

"So what.that's then.and this is now. "