chapter-8

New's POV

It was morning and I was feeling way too lazy to get ready.I think P'Jack took the letters issue too seriously this time.I was asked to rest for today and continue my schedule from Tommorow.

Its good to have a great manager actually in this industry.Only after I met P'Jack did I actually understand what others think about the works I have done.The criticisms and praises,they were taken by him equally and the neutrality always reached me.That helped me in such a way that I am not so proud about myself but never regretted any decisions.That type of management always helps in this job I guess.

When I was drowning in my sea of thoughts,the door bell rang.Without any expectations I opened the door only to see two handsome guys at my door.

"I wonder how many merits I have done in my previous life to see two handsome guys at my door early in the morning" i said with a playful grin.

"For someone who fell ill you are too active P' " said Nanon said as I let them in.Nanon immediately recieved a playful punch from Gemini.

"You should be happy P' New called you handsome." Gemini said while arranging the fruits they brought for me.

"Thank you for coming guys,but, you see,
I am alright.Its just all the tiredness hit me at once.You don't have to come all the way" I said cause I felt a bit guilty as it is not easy to get a leave in this industry.

"You are my...uh uh(fake coughing) our first priority when it comes to things like this" Gemini said while taking my hands into his looking at me shyly.

" Urm " Nanon cleared his throat while removing Gemini's hand from mine and dragged him to sit on the couch.I laughed at their antics and I realised that all the uncomfortable feeling in my chest was gone after talking to them.

"I'll get you both some green tea" I said when I heard the voice I am longing for.

"One for me too" he said while entering into my unit.

"Get it yourself" I said and went into the kitchen to get some green tea and prepared it for four people including me ofcourse.As I am getting near them I heard Tay talk in a seriously so I hid behind the wall.

"I don't quiet remember calling you to come here Gemini "

"Oh..that.....
Nanon was a little loud when he got the news from you P'.I heard it cause we were rehearsing for a concert.
I just couldn't stop myself from coming after hearing p'new's name" Gemini said with a smirk on his face.To tell that I wasn't moved would be a lie.And when I saw Nanon he was smiling apologetically towards Tay.

I din't know what's happening but I do want to end their conversation so badly so when Tay was about to speak I went with the tea towards them.Seeing me Tay completely went silent.

"Alright P' I have a shoot in the afternoon I will leave since P'Tay is here.Gemini come with me I will drop you" Said Nanon after everyone completed their tea.

"I can go on my own after sometime.I want to give P' New some company." Gemini said with a smile on his face.He looked a little defensive than needed.

Huh kids these days I thought when

"that's what I am here for" said Tay while wrapping his hands around Gem's shoulder and pushing him towards Nanon with an annoyed look for God knows what reason.

After that Gem said something to Tay.
I couldn't hear what he said but Tay's face looked more annoyed than before after hearing what Gem said.

After giving a smirk Gemini left and asked for Nanon's car keys so he could get it from the parking lot.Tay followed Nanon out of the condo.I was unable to hear their complete conversation but I heard Tay saying

"Be careful all right .Peng will tell you what to do.i don't want to repeat again"

His tone was distinct with a tint of fear.

I just don't understand what the hell is happening around me.
Should I ask? While I was still in my thoughts Tay came inside the condo after sending Nanon off and closed the door.

"You were given a day off to rest Hin.Go get some alright." he said while searching the television remote.

"Tay........I want to talk to you."

A/n

I know I know I broke the father son rule of vihokrantanas.i just like Gem that's all.

Had any suggestions?please message me if you wanna talk I am open to ideas.
Vote and comment.
Just wanna share:🍒🪄is on sets😍.