A Quiet Beginning

Note:- Ok so just so you know, the reaction Hawks is still not able to gain Dabi's trust, so he is still not a member of PLF yet. So please keep this in mind while reading the reaction and I hope you enjoy this.

******

The scene opened at nighttime, unveiling a breathtaking view of a towering building nestled amidst the woods. Then, we went inside the building, where a vast number of people had gathered in a large hall, while a massive giant stood among them.

'Damm it! There are too many of them,' Hawks thought, his eyes filled with shock as he stared at the screen. At this point, he wasn't sure about the true strength of the League and their new allies, as he had been unsuccessful in gaining Dabi's trust despite assisting him in testing the high-end Nomu. Even that had been a gamble, as Hawks was uncertain how well Endeavor would have fared against such a formidable opponent. Thankfully, his gamble had paid off as Endeavor emerged victorious in that fight. However, Dabi was a real fucking bastard and demanded one more thing from him to prove his loyalty. As he thought about that favor, his gaze fell upon Jeanist, who was seated a few seats away from him.

"That giant in the middle, we need to be wary of him," Gran Torino said, recalling his encounter with the colossal being. "That thing can decimate an entire mountainside with a single punch."

"Great! Just what we needed," Aizawa muttered under his breath.

"Welcome and thank you for coming Liberation Warriors!" The camera pans out, revealing Re-Destro and Shigaraki seated on the stage, facing the crowd, with Trumpet standing behind them.

"That's Rikiya Yotsubashi, the President and CEO of the Detnerat Company," Power Loader said. "I've heard rumors that they are under constant heat from the commission due to their support items frequently appearing on black markets."

"That guy standing behind him is also familiar," Momo added. "I'm quite certain he's a prominent leader of a well-known political party."

"I wonder what kind of connection they have with Shigaraki and the League," Mina pondered aloud.

"I am Re-Destro of Meta Liberation Army!" Yotsubashi announced.

"Here's your answer, Racoon Eyes," Bakugo said, glaring at the screen.

"Meta Liberation Army? I thought the group disbanded years ago," All Might thought out aloud.

"Apparently, we all had the wrong idea," Izuku said, jotting down notes about this new villain group in his notebook.

"From this moment on, the Liberation Army recognizes Tomura Shigaraki as the Grand Commander," Re-Destro announced. "Now, the name, please, Tomura Shigaraki!"

"The Paranormal Liberation Front!" As soon as Shigaraki declared the new name, the rest of the League—namely Toga, Dabi, Twice, Mr. Compress, and Spinner—appeared on stage alongside members of the MLA, Trumpet, and Geten.

"Damm it! That fucking Handjob has a whole army under his command now," Bakugo spat with venom in his voice. "I should have blasted his head off when I had the chance."

"Pushing aside the name of 'villain' and allowing the meta-framework to be interpreted broadly," Shigaraki said. The camera then panned out, giving us the view of nine people standing on the stage. "And the nine people on the stage will be my lieutenants. Teams will be assigned based on what they need. Anyway, the name's the same as this hand," Shigaraki removed a hand from his face, "a decoration. We'll do what we want." As soon as he concluded his speech, cheers resonated throughout the hall.

"I hate to admit it but Tomura Shigaraki has really grown quite exponentially in just a span of few months," Aizawa remarked, narrowing his eyes at the screen. "It's hard to believe this is the same tantrum-throwing brat who attacked us at the USJ."