The Thrill of Destruction

The episode starts in the Police HQ, where officers are monitoring the ongoing raid.

"Why are they showing these useless fucks instead of updating us on what's happening with Shigaraki?" Bakugo grumbled aloud. Everyone beside him was silent, eagerly anticipating the aftermath of Shigaraki's awakening.

"Team Endeavor advance guard will complete the evacuation of Jaku Hospital soon," one of the female officers informed.

"The neutralization team that headed in to secure Garaki is still fighting Nomus on the surface," another female officer reported.

"The Nomus Mirko encountered underground were the talking type and it looks like there were multiple," a male officer stated. "Endeavor, Crust, and some others have gone to support Mirko."

"But we weren't fast enough..." Endeavor said, sounding disappointed in himself.

"Cut it out, old man," Mirko said, dismissively waving her hand. "Like I said earlier, there are always risks involved in these kinds of missions, and, more importantly, none of us could have guessed that the creepy doctor had five High-Ends ready to mess things up."

"...if you say so," Endeavor said, not entirely convinced by his fellow hero's words.

"Evacuation of the hospital staff and patients is complete," another officer informed. "The heroes who were on the evacuation team will join the neutralization team." We see the Wild Wild Pussycats and other rescue heroes rushing into the hospital.

"Well, at least the civilians are safe," Ochako said. "Hopefully, they won't get caught up in whatever is going to happen next."

"Force ratio is reversed. It is now possible to eliminate ground-level Nomus at the early stages," we see Ryukyu, Rock Lock, Gran Torino, Thirteen, and other heroes fighting white and grey-colored Nomus.

'I shouldn't be up here dealing with this useless trash. I should be down there, facing High-Ends, alongside Rumi... and other heroes, of course,' Ruykyu clenched her fist in frustration. 'At first, I thought my size would be a problem, but if that Chunky bastard can fit in there, so can I in my dragon form.'

"Only the Nomus underground are left, huh? Talking Nomus..." one of the higher-ranking officers remarked. "They're called the High-End type. If they're the same as what appeared in Kyushu, then their Quirks and physical ability will surpass those of a typical Nomu, and they will have exceptional self-regeneration abilities." We witness a fight between Hood and Hawks & Endeavor. "That Nomu was barely able to be defeated by the top two heroes. To have more than one of them..." and then silence fell after that comment.

"And they don't even know about Shigaraki yet," Hawks said, smiling bitterly to himself. He knew that quite a few high-ranking officers must be patting themselves on the back for this 'successful' operation and would like to have their names all over the official report, without even contributing anything meaningful to this mission.

Now we return to the underground lab at Jaku Hospital, focusing on the precise moment when X-Less notices a mysterious machine. Meanwhile, Shigaraki lies dead on the ground, surrounded by a pool of medical solution, next to him.

Once again, all the noise in the auditorium ceased as everyone's attention became fixated on the screen.

"What was that machine? Is it still working because it was cushioned by the tubes?" X-Less exclaimed, noticing the machine standing undamaged amidst the wreckage. "I'll break it," he declared, unleashing his quirk, Laser, to obliterate the machine.

"I'm glad X-Less destroyed that machine," Jeanist said. "No matter how insignificant that machine may seem, we don't want any unexpected surprises, especially now that Shigaraki is awake."