Dabi's Dance

The episode opens with a large cargo plane seen flying toward the battlefields of the war. A passenger on the plane asks, "Are we there yet? Can you get us there in five minutes or less?"

"That's impossible! I'm not Hawks or Mirko! I'm already flying at full speed," the pilot protested. "It's dangerous, so please sit down! Your body hasn't completely recovered yet, has it?

"Don't change the subject," The camera panned toward the mysterious passenger, revealing the signature denim jeans and jacket."I'm saying that lives are being stolen as we speak."

The audience collectively widened their eyes as they recognized whose voice it belonged to.

'I guess it's time for me to get back to work,' the person to whom this voice belonged thought to themselves, feeling relieved upon seeing themselves join the battle.

Meanwhile, a sly smirk crept across Hawks's face as he contemplated, "So, the plan did succeed!" However, his smile quickly faded into a deep frown. "But it made no difference; Dabi was still hot on my heels, despite my risky gamble of offering that person's body as proof of my loyalty."

Back at the ruins of Jaku City, following their interaction in the One For All vestige realm, 'Tomura Shigaraki' and Izuku were falling from the sky. After asking Shigaraki not to move anymore, Izuku began freefalling, just like Tomura who was also plummeting towards the ground.

However, Shoto, who was still holding Bakugo and Endeavor, caught Izuku and brought the three of them safely to the ground. 

"Thanks for the save," Izuku said as he smiled at Shoto.

"Don't mention it. Looking out for each other is what friends do," Shoto replied, returning the smile.

"Bakugo! Midoriya! Endeavor!" Shoto exclaimed in a concerned voice as the three individuals trembled on the ground.

"Kacchan..." Izuku muttered, trembling in pain.

"Yeah, he's alive!" Shoto exclaimed as they saw Bakugo gasping for air, taking heavy breaths.

"Worry about yourself, you moron," Bakugo grumbled quietly. "I'm not about to kick the bucket from some measly stab wounds."

Then Shoto's eyes shifted towards Izuku, who was on the ground, bleeding from the head, with both of his arms turned a dark shade of purple. 

"Oh my goodness!" Momo gasped in shock as she observed Izuku's condition. "Izuku, you need a doctor. Your arms... and your head, you're bleeding-"

"Calm down, Momo. I'm sure every single one of us on the screen needs some kind of medical help. Besides, I'm pretty sure I can handle that kind of pain a little bit longer,"  Izuku reassured her with a smile.

In return, Momo gave him a stern look. "And how is that a good thing?" However, she couldn't maintain the glare any longer and sighed in exasperation, shaking her head.

"Hang in there. I'll treat you right away--" Before he could finish his words, a loud noise from behind startled Shoto, Endeavor, and Izuku, drawing their attention.

What they saw was 'Tomura' in the air, with red and black tendrils protruding from his fingers into the ground, acting as his support. 'Tomura, you can't... don't--' All for One tried to warn Tomura, but he ignored him, retorting, "I... w-w-won't... do... what you say..."

"Can't he just stay down? Hasn't he caused enough damage already?" Mina grumbled as she stared at the screen.

"Not only that, but it's hard to tell who is in the driver's seat at any given moment," Jiro added, sounding equally frustrated.