Encounter, Part 2

The episode starts at the Police HQ, where everyone is in panic due to losing contact with Endeavor and other heroes who were deployed to Jaku Hospital.

"We are still unable to reach any heroes who went into Jaku Hospital!" a female operator said while trying to establish contact with Endeavor.

"You still don't have any report of the scale of damage?" one of the senior officers asked.

"The effects of Decay centered around Jaku Hospital extend very wide, and the clouds of dust from the crumbling make visual inspection impossible," the male operator said as we witness the monitors in the HQ shutting down due to events happening on the site.

"Calling it bad doesn't even come close to grasping the reality of what's happening at Jaku," Nezu said in a serious voice. "Shigaraki has become a monster in a league of his own, and there are very few heroes who can actually stand up to him on their own."

Going to Gunga Mountain Villa...

"What's going on?" Fatgum asked, seeing a huge pillar of ice in front of him. But then, suddenly, he saw Tokoyami flying towards him while carrying unconscious Hawks in his arms.

"Tsukuyomi! There's a first-aid team on standby with the rear guard! Go!" he said, pointing towards the forest. Tokoyami acknowledged the command and flew into the forest.

Tokoyami sighed in relief as he saw himself successfully rescue Hawks and evacuate from the battle zone.

"Thanks, kid, for saving my sorry ass," Hawks said as he laid back in his seat. "I guess I'll be around to witness the shitfest that this country is going to turn into, no matter who wins this battle," he whispered the second part to himself.

Meanwhile, the rest of the heroes continued fighting MLA soldiers when suddenly a huge pillar of ice sent Cementoss flying back. On top of the ice pillar was Geten, glaring at the heroes below him.

"You provoking government dogs! I won't let you get in Re-Destro's way any longer!" he said and sent another wave of ice at the heroes, which clashed with pillars of cement created by Cementoss, surprising him. Then he noticed Cementoss manipulating cement with his quirk and glared at him.

"It's a good thing that Cementoss-sensei is present at the mountain villa to counter that ice user," Momo said. "Especially since both Endeavor and Todoroki, who could effectively counter him, are at Jaku."

"Then, I'll cover it from the top!" he said and raised pillars of ice above his head, sending them at Cementoss. However, before they could hit him, they were blocked by Mt. Lady, who threw a huge boulder at the ice pillars.

"You, huh?" Mt. Lady said, struggling back to her feet. "That hurt a lot!" she yelled at Geten for making her fall on her butt.

"Yeah, tell that, white-haired, pretty-eyed bastard!" Yu cheered for her on-screen self. "Show him what happens when someone embarrasses us like that."

"Lady, here!" Cementoss said and created a giant bat out of cement.

"Thanks!" Mt. Lady said as she lifted the bat. "I'll turn your brains into ice mush! Take that!" she yelled as she swung the bat and started destroying the ice making a path for the Heroes on the ground.

"Wow, that's a combination I never thought of," Izuku said with starry eyes and a wide grin on his face. "So in theory, she can use this combo with any hero who can create large constructs with their quirks. Also..."

"Should we stop him?" Ochako asked, glancing at Izuku, who was lost in his own world, mumbling to himself.

"No, don't. Let him be..." Momo said with a fond smile on her face.