League of Villains vs. U.A. Students

The scene opens with Gigantomachia still running, while Mt. Lady is clinging to his leg.

"I'm definitely going to need a new costume after this," Yu said with a strained smile on her face.

"We will confront the invading villain here," Momo, on the other hand, was narrating the plan to stop Gigantomachia to her fellow students. "From Tentacole's observations, the villain looks to be about 25 meters tall. The blue flames that were visible from the villain's back earlier looked like they were the same as those of the man who attacked Mr. Aizawa during the summer training camp. In other words, the League is riding on the back of the large villain," she explained, causing everyone's expressions to become even more serious than before. 

"According to Ms. Midnight, the only way to stop the large villain is to put him to sleep. Normally, a liquid would be injected, but at that size, you would need about 30 liters," Momo continued. "In addition to his size, he is also extremely active. Considering that there will not be an opening to inject him, I would like to attempt oral administration," she explained while presenting a jar brimming with a sedative she had created using her quirk. "This jar contains an effective dose of undiluted solution."

"Well, employing sedatives isn't exactly very hero-like, but given the threat that Machia poses, it can be overlooked this time," Jeanist remarked. "I just hope they don't develop a habit of resorting to such measures whenever things take a turn for the worse."

"I believe you may be greatly underestimating our students here," Nezu responded with a sharp gaze in his eyes. "You seem to forget that not a single one of them has caused a casualty, even when they've been targeted by villains numerous times."

"If anyone can get one of these into his mouth..." Kendo began.

"He'll go to sleep, right?" Tetsutetsu finished.

Momo nodded and affirmed, "We'll make a quicksand trap and stop that large villain in his tracks!"

"To come up with such an amazing plan in such a short time," Izuku said, smiling warmly at Momo. "You are really incredible, you know."

"Thank you," Momo replied, her hands still fidgeting nervously. "I just hope it proves to be as effective as it sounds."

Then Mudman employs his quirk, Softening, on the grassy floor, while Mineta covers it with his Pop-Off balls.

"Quite an intriguing fusion and utilization of our quirks," Honenuki mused, rubbing his chin in thought.

"Mineta has really come far from the beginning of the year," Izuku remarked, observing the multitude of balls scattered on the ground. "I still remember him bleeding after releasing merely five or six balls back at the USJ," he analyzed, while Mineta expressed gratitude and offered a thumbs-up in response to Izuku's praise.

"Midnight... she's alive, right?" Mineta asked while utilizing his quirk. "There's no way she'd let them get her, right?"

Mina cast a quick glance at her dedicated schoolmates and responded, "I'm sure she's fine. We'll all have class together again!" She spoke with reassurance in her voice, accompanied by a hearty smile.

A sad smile graced Nemuri's face as she saw her students becoming concerned for her well-being. Meanwhile, the atmosphere in the room swiftly grew somber, as they were once again confronted with the reminder of Nemuri's fate.

'Just in case, I'll save some lipids... No, this isn't the time to hold back, Momo,' Momo thought as she persisted in fabricating explosions to hurl into the mud pile, while Setsuna, who was lacking the upper part of her head, hovered in the background.