One's Justice

The episode begins at the Police HQ, where operatives narrate the events taking place at the other entrances of Gunga Villa.

"Team Edge Shot's advance guard has taken control of the villa. Three squads are sealing off the hall's exits to the surface," the operative reported, while we witness heroes using their quirks to seal or destroy the different exits of Gunga Villa. "Exits have been sealed! The only surface exit left is in the villa's main building." 

"Good. Now that the other exits are sealed, villains won't be able to escape right under our noses," Edgeshot said. "Now it all depends on me and my team to take care of the rest."

The scene transitions to the Underground Hall of the villains' hideout, where Re-Destro, Trumpet, and a substantial number of PLF members await the arrival of their comrades, completely unaware of the chaos unfolding above.

"It looks like Mr. Skeptic's regiment isn't here yet," Re-Destro said as he looked around with a happy smile on his face.

"They should be here before the meeting..." Trumpet commented, positioned behind Re-Destro.

"It seems that the effects of the chaos happening upstairs haven't reached the underground hall yet," Nezu observed.

"Hmm. If I have to guess, I would say that the entire villa is fortified and soundproofed, which makes sense since this is the biggest and most important PLF hideout," Ryukyu suggested.

"Re-Destro! Re-Destro!" Suddenly, an individual burst into the hall, shouting Re-Destro's name.

 "I can hear you!" Re-Destro responded. "What's going on?"

"We have a very important meeting today," Trumpet added. "Any unnecessary trouble is--"

"The heroes are attacking!" the person interrupted, as the underground hall shook from the ongoing raid on the surface. "A ton of them... A countless number of them are rushing in... The villa is half destroyed, and the paths to the surface have been sealed off!" The person explained while gasping for breath, fear and urgency evident in their voice. "We... We're surrounded!" 

There was a brief pause before...

"What?!" Re-Destro's cheerful expression abruptly transformed into a comically stressed one as dark energy began pouring out from his face.

"It was at this moment he knew, they are are fucked," Tsuburaba snickered to himself.

"Tsuburaba, please mind your language," Shishida said while adjusting his glasses. "Also, was that a reference?"

"If you know, you know," Tsuburaba shrugged.

As we ascend to the surface, we see Cementoss continuing to wreak havoc on the villains' base while Kaminari was still doing his job.

"He really played his role well. I suppose I shouldn't have doubted the boy," Yu said.

"Well, he had a great teacher who gave him excellent advice, after all," Nemuri said with a prideful smirk on her face.

"Yeah, yeah..." Yu rolled her eyes.

"That Quirk... It's called Electrification?" the scarred villain glared at Kaminari, who stood there with a confident smirk on his face, absorbing the electric assault from the scarred villain. "But, how many millions of volts can you withstand?!" he yelled and began charging his hands.

"Oh no..." Jiro whispered to herself as she clutched her hand near her heart, sitting on the edge of her seat.

"I guess I'm about to find out how much electricity I can withstand..." Kaminari tried to joke, but his voice lacked his usual humor as he was shaken by the mere thought of being overloaded by the enemy's electric attack.