Inheritance

The episode begins with Tokoyami narrating about his mentor, Hawks

'My teacher, Hawks. Quirk: Fierce Wings. He flies in the sky with his big wings, and he can freely control the countless hard, supple feathers,' we see Hawks soaring in the sky. 'Of course, they can be used to transport those who need aid in an emergency,' we see Hawks using his wings to rescue people, 'but he can also use them as weapons,' we see Hawks slicing Nomus with his feathers. 'He can sense vibrations with his feathers and collect sounds and perceive space with them,' we see Hawks sensing people with his feathers and using them to recuse people from a falling building. 'If he loses a large number of feathers, his flying becomes unstable, but they grow back in a few days,' we see Hawks falling out of the sky but quickly getting back on his feet. 'Speed. Power. Precision. Information gathering. In terms of Quirk versatility, Hawks is top class, even among pro heroes.'

"Yeah, yeah... we get it, Bird Brain. Hawks is impressive and all, but can we move on already?" Bakugo grumbled at Tokoyami, his annoyance evident in his voice. Part of it stemmed from his general impatience and annoyance towards everyone, and another part because it reminded him of Deku's incessant ramblings about heroes.

I thought he had no blind spots, but...

"Weakness? Let's see...," Hawks said as he and Tokoyami sat atop a random house. "If I had to say... It'd be fire," he explained, noticing the confusion in Tokoyami's eyes. "You know, because Fierce Wings can burn up."

"So, how do you counter that?" Tokoyami asked.

"It's simple," Hawks smiled at Tokoyami. "Get the enemy before that happens."

"But this time, Dabi was the one who caught you off guard, and unfortunately, he happens to be a user of the element you're particularly vulnerable to," Jeanist remarked.

"Oh, thanks for pointing that out. I can't believe I overlooked that," Hawks retorted, rolling his eyes and injecting sarcasm into his response.

Going back to the Gunga Villa Raid, we see that Fatgum now has three more students namely, Kaminari, Kinko, and Honenuki, along with Tokoyami stuffed in his stomach.

"Outta the way! Fataxi coming through!" Fatgum said as he escorted the said students away from the frontlines since they had fulfilled their role in the raid.

"Hahaha! It seems like my taxi business is thriving!" Fatgum exclaimed, wearing a broad grin on his face.

"Is it really okay for us to go to the back now?" Honenuki asked.

"We can still do more!" Kaminari added with a worried expression on his face.

"It's fine! First, we used wide-range attacks like those of you kids to dampen their initial response and split their leadership," Fatgum explained. "Now, we'll close our circle surrounding them and crush them slowly but steadily. If the battlefield gets smaller, then wide-range attacks will end up sabotaging allies, right? You've done enough for now. We'll take it from here." 

"Fatgum is correct. There's no need for either of you to go back to the front lines," Aizawa stated firmly. "Bringing students into the midst of battle was already a substantial risk, but fortunately, all of you fulfilled your duties without any setbacks. That's why it's unnecessary for you to further endanger your lives."

In the background, we see the giant form of Mt. Lady trying to stomp villains when suddenly blue flames burst out of one of the windows of the Villa.

"Oh, it must be the moment when Hawks evaded Dabi's flames by circumnavigating the Villa right before he..." Izuku paused momentarily and cleared his throat, "...yeah."