Katsuki Bakugo Rising

The scene opens where we left off last time, with Aizawa being hit by a quirk-erasing bullet.

The tense, silent atmosphere from the last episode carried over, as everyone was on the edge of their seats, wondering what was going to happen next.

'Thanks, Ryukyu,' Aizawa thought, expressing gratitude to Ryukyu for the warning about the deleted round. 'Now I can act without hesitation...' he thought as he pulled out a knife while thinking about Eri. '...logically...to deal with it,' he muttered before stabbing himself in the leg. Without further hesitation, he sliced off his right leg, all the while maintaining his Erasure quirk.

Horrified gasps could be heard from all over the room as students and heroes alike watched the screen, their eyes wide with horror.

Meanwhile, Nemuri and Mic tightly gripped both sides of Aizawa's arms, glaring at him with teary eyes.

"Idiot! How can you be so calm after what you have just seen?" Nemuri asked.

"What happened to my leg pales in comparison to what happened to you," Aizawa said, once again feeling a pit in his stomach at the thought of losing another friend. "Besides, just as Midoriya said before, losing Erasure is the worst possible outcome, so I did what I had to do to preserve my quirk."

'Man, you really are cool, Eraser,' Shigaraki thought, still clamped down on Izuku's hand. 'But even so, for an instant, you were distracted.' And that's when Erasure wore off for a few seconds. Seizing this opportunity, Shigaraki unleashed a shockwave that broke him free from Izuku's grip. The force blew other heroes away, and he immediately surged towards Eraser.

"Shit!" Aizawa cursed under his breath, his fist clenched. Meanwhile, Izuku, Bakugo, and Endeavor were all silently urging their alternate selves to take action and protect Aizawa.

"This damn game is finally about to end!" he declares and despite being held back by Izuku's Blackwhip, he's able to grab Eraser's face and slice it with his fingers. 

"Damn it! Why aren't you stronger?" Izuku chided himself, gritting his teeth.

However, before he could inflict more damage, a massive Ice Wall from an arriving Shoto pierced his side.

"Finally! About time you showed up," Shoto muttered under his breath, referring to his on-screen self.

'It's the kid that was following them back then...' Tomura's eye twitched as he lay on the iceberg, recalling when he had used his Search and noticed someone tailing Izuku and Bakugo. He realized it was Shoto.

The students of Class 1A felt a slight sense of relief upon seeing Shoto, one of their strongest classmates, on the scene. However, Endeavor felt troubled, as he never wanted to see Shoto anywhere near that monstrosity named Shigaraki.

Just as Tomura decayed the ice beneath him, Izuku lunged forward, striking him with a gut punch. He utilized Blackwhip to fortify his arm, propelling Tomura backward through the air. "Mr. Aizawa!" Izuku murmured, his eyes brimming with tears, as he glanced at Aizawa and noticed his closed eyes.

"Midoriya, I appreciate your concern, but you need to concentrate on the opponent in front of you," Aizawa said as a grim expression appeared in his eyes. "Because now that I am out of the fight..." Slowly, the realization dawned on all of them. With Aizawa and his Erasure out of the picture, there was no one to keep Shigaraki and his, who knows how many quirks, restrained.

"What lies ahead after you protect him?" The smoke dissipated, revealing Tomura emerging from the cloud of dust. He stood in the field, wearing a smile directed at the heroes. With unwavering confidence, he proclaimed, "Even if you fight desperately to delay the inevitable, all that's waiting for you is ruin."