Aftermath of the War

The screen lights up, showing a chopper flying over the ruins of Jakku city as Izuku's voice starts narrating.

'The report written after Shigaraki escaped was very simple, with only the facts written down in it,' Izuku's voice narrates, as a piece of paper from the official report appears on the screen, listing the villains apprehended during the war.

"This presentation format is different from before," Ochako pointed out. "It sounds like Deku is reading some kind of report."

"Maybe that's what it is," Iida suggested. "Perhaps he is reading the exact report of the war after recovering from his injuries."

"That document is an incident report file, which all heroes must submit to the HPSC each month, providing them with a detailed report of all the activities you performed as a hero during that month," Hawks explained. "And, as you might expect, it is a tedious job, but rules are rules, I guess."

First was Garaki, accompanied by his picture. 'Garaki Kyudai, Chairman of the Board of Jaku General Hospital. Arrested and restrained for aiding and abetting murder, mutilating corpses, illegal construction, illegal Quirk use, embezzling hospital funds, etc.'

"Damm, that's one hell of a list of crimes," Rumi said. "That bastard is going to be on trial for a very long time."

"Wait! Is it really going to take that long to get this guy prosecuted?" Mina asked. "I mean, you guys literally caught this man in his lab, surrounded by all those Nomus and trying to wake Shigaraki! What more evidence could you possibly need?"

"It's not that simple," Aizawa shook his head. "Legal procedures are time-consuming, and unfortunately, that time can be exploited by defense lawyers representing these criminals to seek out loopholes or develop counterarguments that can prolong the trial or, in some cases, even prove them innocent. In short, it's a headache to deal with."

The next page showed the image of an unconscious Gigantomachia tied with fiber wires and being carried away from the battlefield by two choppers, 'Gigantomachia, captured. Two transport helicopters were used to escort him.'

"Great job with that anesthetic, Yaoyorozu," Nemuri praised Momo with a smile on her face. "It even managed to keep that giant unconscious throughout the whole transporting process."

"Thank you," Momo replied, and then, casting her eyes downward, she mumbled quietly, "Not that it had its effect when it truly mattered the most."

Next was Mr. Compress, his image revealing his unconscious, severely injured state as he's carefully transported on a stretcher., 'Atsuhiro Sako aka Mr. Compress, a member of the League of Villains. Unconscious from the grave injuries he suffered, he was transported to a hospital.'

"Well, here's the guy who single-handedly messed things up for us," Monoma grumbled. "Stupid villain, suddenly developing self-sacrificing traits out of nowhere."

"I know, right? If it weren't for him, Jeanist had the entire league, with the exception of Dabi, beautifully cornered and wrapped in his wires. But then he comes, tears off parts of his body and clothes, and frees the league," Setsuna complained. "It's really unfair how lucky these villains are."

'The Nomus that were incapacitated were restrained in Maidens to be transported for autopsies,' Izuku narrates, accompanied by the image of police officers surrounding a restrained Nomu in an iron maiden.

"Can those things really hold those Nomus?" Kendo inquired. "I mean, we all witnessed those Nomus overpowering most of our heroes."

"Well, HPSC has had the corpse of the Nomu from USJ for a year now," Nezu said. "I certainly hope that they have used that time to create countermeasures against the creature instead of merely attempting to replicate it."