Epilogue!

"So it's over..." Izuku muttered to himself, gazing at the setting sun in the distance.

"Yeah, kid, I believe it is... you are free now," Nana said in a gentle voice, her vestige materializing beside Izuku—a neat trick that she and other vestiges had just learned recently. Then she gently placed a hand on his head. "We all are."

"Yeah..." Izuku responded, offering her a smile. "I still can't believe how quickly it all happened," he added, reflecting on the events of the past few months.

That's right, it has been a month since the operation PLP (Paranormal Liberation Purge) took place, during which heroes successfully dismantled and eradicated the Paranormal Liberation Front, resulting in widespread arrests across the nation that

However, despite the magnitude of this event for the nation, the execution of the operation might be considered underwhelming from a certain perspective due to the extensive knowledge heroes had on the villains, making the actual mission execution surprisingly easy and without any complications.

The first step of the mission was bringing La Brava in on this mission to hack into the PLF's networks and extract information about their agents and spies scattered across the nation. The suggestion actually came from Izuku himself as he was aware that she was planning to hack into U.A.'s servers during the Cultural Festival. So, he wondered if she was really that good and suggested her name to Nezu, who surprisingly found her quite talented in the department of hacking when Brava actively shut the Principal of U.A. out of her computer systems in under five minutes of infiltration.

After judging her capabilities, Nezu extended an offer to Brava to work with the heroes, which she fortunately accepted. However, in return, she demanded her associate Gentle Criminal's sentence to be reduced to as minimum as they could. Of course, Nezu countered her demands with his own terms, and in the end, it was decided that La Brava would assist in the mission in exchange for a reduced sentence for Gentle Criminal and a permanent position for her at U.A.

Once the agreements were finalized, La Brava wasted no time and delved into her work. Within an hour, she successfully infiltrated the PLF's network, extracting valuable information on all active members of the villain group, as well as uncovering sleeper cells that had infiltrated society.

While Nezu and Brava were executing a cyber attack on PLF, the heroes were carrying out their own missions which were divided into three parts: Raiding Gunga Mountain Villa, Raiding Jaku Hospital, and arresting the sleeper cells all over the nation. 

However, raiding Gunga Mountain Villa was going to be a tricky thing due to some unpredictable factors that needed to be eliminated before executing the raid. The process of elimination started with none other than Dabi, who was the easiest of the bunch to lure out due to his connection with the Hawks.

So it began with Hawks texting Dabi that the job was done and he had proof of his loyalty, that's why he called him to the usual place where they had previously always met. And Dabi, in his overconfidence, thought that Hawks was still dancing on the tips of his fingers, arrived at the warehouse. However, once he arrived there, to his shock and horror, he was greeted by No. 1 Pro Hero, Endeavor, and No. 2 Pro Hero, Hawks, who confronted him. Taking advantage of Dabi's surprise, Hawks quickly immobilized him by knocking him out as fast as he could, something Hawks learned to prioritize based on his previous experience.

Thus, Toya Todoroki, aka Dabi, was subdued and arrested.

The heroes then employed a tool known as 'Artificial Vocal Cords,' a non-electric device designed to allow its users to mimic other people's voices. Originally created for Hitoshi Shinso to aid him with his quirk but that day it was repurposed to aid heroes in luring out the remaining League members. The plan involved using these artificial vocal cords to emulate Dabi's voice and to lure out villains to various locations by presenting various incentives.