Threads of Hope

The scene opens up with Izuku kneeling next to restrained Gigantomachia while his eyes locked onto the colossal beast. His inner thoughts echo, 'Connect... all our hopes,' while a series of poignant flashbacks take us through the pivotal moments of the ongoing war. 'Our hopes... Our desires... are connected even now.'

"I still can't believe that all of these things... all those battles, the injuries, and the sheer destruction, all occurred in just one day," Mina exclaimed, her disbelief evident in her voice. "Honestly, it still feels like we're trapped in an endless nightmare, one that just keeps getting worse."

"But despite that, just as Midoriya said, everyone's efforts and sacrifices will bear fruit in the end," Nemuri said with a reassuring smile. She then lowered her voice to a hushed tone, almost muttering to herself, "Because if they didn't, I shudder to think about where things might go from here."

The scene transitions to a few minutes before the present moment, where Jeanist finds himself aboard a cargo plane heading toward the battlefield while watching Dabi's broadcast. 'Domestic prosecution has escalated this much? You were waiting for this, weren't you, Dabi?' Jeanist said as the cargo plane's ramp slowly lowered, and bundles of carbon wires began to glide out of the aircraft. 'When they were unable to prevent great damage... I will not allow things to go the way the League of Villains wants!' he declared as he leaped out of the plane.

"Hey, Denim head, where in the world did you manage to acquire all these industrial wires and a fucking cargo plane to drop you off?" Bakugo demanded.

"First of all, don't call me that. And to answer your questions, it's quite simple, connections," Jeanist replied, casually shrugging his shoulders.

At the same time, on the battlefield, Dabi descends upon Endeavor, engulfed in raging flames, as he begins to use Flashfire Fist: Prominence Burn. 

Once more, all eyes in the room focused on the Todoroki father and son, serving as a chilling reminder that the notorious villain known as Dabi was, in fact, none other than Toya Todoroki, Endeavor's eldest child and Shoto's older brother.

Suddenly Dabi finds himself bound by carbon wire along with the other members of the League including Gigantomachia. Noticing that the wires were coming from above, Dabi looked up and saw Jeanist descend towards them from the say while announcing, "Sorry for the delay! Best Jeanist is on the job again starting today!"

"Bastard...! You're supposed to be dead. It was a real corpse!" Dabi complained as he remembered seeing Jeanist's corpse in the bag. "Why are you alive?"

"If you're greedy, you'll come apart at the seams... like cheap denim!" Jeanist asserted firmly, prompting Dabi to click his tongue in annoyance.

"What kind of replay is that?" Rumi grumbled, scratching her head as she attempted to decipher Jeanist's cryptic words. "Also, do you have to bring denim into every single thing?"

"I am pretty sure Dabi understood the meaning behind my words, which is good since those words were directed at him. And yes, denim reigns supreme as the finest and most exquisite fabric in the world," Jeanist replied with conviction.

"Hell no! It's all about soft and fluffy cotton, and there's no changing my mind," Mirko countered with a defiant huff.

"Just because you're alive doesn't mean my past will disappear," Dabi said as a blue glow surrounded his body, increasing the temperature of his flames. With a sly grin, he added, "Right, Shoto?" while looking at Shoto, who was soaring above him.

Enraged by Dabi's statement, Shoto moved to punch his brother as blue and orange flames clashed.

"What the hell is this Dragon Ball shit?" Kaminari asked, his face a picture of bewildered amazement. "And how the heck is he glowing like that? Is he about to transform into Super Saiyan Blue or something? Ahh!!! I have so many questions!"