Disaster Walker

The scene opens with a news chopper flying over the destroyed Jaku City.

"This is an aerial view of Jaku City. Can you see this? About a third of the city has been transformed into vacant lots," the reporter says as we witness the destruction caused by Shigaraki. "Heroes, police, and rescue teams are evacuating those who are left. There are still a lot of people left!" We observe numerous people stuck in the city while heroes are trying to evacuate them. 

"Crap! There are still a lot of people stuck in the city," Setsuna said with a worried tone. "If Shigraki reached there, it will be a disaster."

"As horrifying as that possibility is, we couldn't have anticipated Shigaraki's awakening and the overwhelming destruction caused by his quirk during our raid," Ryukyu said, her face marked with a frown.

"It's the same as the disastrous scene from Deika City last year. It's hard to see clearly through the clouds of dust! What in the world are the heroes fighting against?"

"Heroes themselves would like to know that as well," Monoma remarked sarcastically.

"Yeah, it feels like Shigaraki could whip out any convenient quirk from his sleeve whenever he needs. Not to mention that absurd strength he has even without his quirks... How are we even supposed to defeat a guy like him?"

"Together," Izuku said, offering a reassuring smile.

"And what if we fail?" Momo asked in a hushed tone.

"Well..." Izuku took a deep breath and continued. "We'll do that together too," he replied with a melancholic smile, but his expression quickly changed as he instinctively dodged a tub of popcorn hurled at him.

"Freaking moron! Quit quoting movies," Bakugo growled, shooting him an annoyed look. "And Ponytail, wipe off that stupid expression. Like hell, we're going to lose to a one, hand fetish guy."

"Hosu City, Camino Ward-- The large-scale terrorist attacks that started last year seem to be repeating themselves here in Jaku City," At U.A., a very stressed-looking All Might was watching the news with Eri.

"Yagi, do explain to me, why you are watching the coverage of the raid with a traumatized child?" Aizawa asked, glaring at All Might, who responded with a sheepish smile and an apology.

"Even with a large number of police and heroes dispatched here, no information whatsoever has been given to the press," we see Inko happily shopping outside.

"Mom..." Izuku whispered in a low, concerned voice, wondering what she had to do with any of this.

"Did the police know about the attack before it happened?" We see shots of the Todoroki family, with Fuyumi interacting with students at the school, Natsuo in class at his university, and Rei standing near the window with Rindou flowers in her hand.

Shoto and Endeavor tensed as this was the second time their family had appeared on the screen.

"In any case, there's no doubt that the damage from this attack is the worst of any attack up until now," we see Mitsuki Bakugo sitting at her house, enjoying tea while reading a book named 'Katsuki's Memories.'

Bakugo narrowed his eyes at the screen, ignoring his classmates who were making a fuss about the book in his mom's hand.

"What is happening in Japan right now? Where are we heading towards right now?" The reporter finishes as we see All for One, who is imprisoned in Tartarus, smiling to himself.

'All for One!' All Might thought, a strong sense of hatred filling his mind. 'That smile... that bastard must be scheming something with that evil mind of his.'