Mirko, the No. 5 Hero!

"Are you...the real one?!" The episode starts with Mirko storming into Garaki's laboratory, obliterating Johnny, the Tiny Nomu in the process.

"Go ahead and give him a kick to see for yourself, girl," Mirko said, a gleeful smile spreading across her face.

As Garaki witnessed Johnny's obliteration, his mind went back to the old memories.

"Good boy. You did a good job, Johnny," Garaki said while hugging the tiny Nomu. Then we see Garaki happily showing the early version of a Nomu to All for One. 

"Only monsters like All for One and this doctor can regard those cruel human experiments as happy memories," All Might said with an angry frown on his face.

"Does anyone else find the sight of that doctor embracing that tiny creature like a plushie disgusting?" Toru said, her voice filled with disgust as she witnessed the scene.

"Honestly, any ordinary person would," Setsuna remarked, her voice reflecting a shared sentiment.

"N-N... No...!" Garaki screamed in terror as he witnessed his life's work being demolished, with Mirko destroying several more Nomu Housing containers.

"Good. The world will be a better place with fewer of those Nomu creatures around," Edgeshot said.

The scene shifted, and now we find ourselves above ground where evacuations are in progress. "Prioritize evacuating the patients with serious illnesses! Tell the ones who can walk on their own to go to the police vans," Mandalay efficiently managed the evacuation with the assistance of Ectoplasm and other heroes. "Tell the ones who can walk on their own to go to the police vans."

"Wild, Wild Pussycats are true professionals when it comes to rescue missions," Ochako said as she observed Mandalay giving out simple yet precise orders while evacuating patients. As someone who aspires to become a rescue specialist hero herself, it was a genuine opportunity for Ochako to witness a seasoned expert in action, and she was savoring every moment of it.

Suddenly, Mandalay heard screams emanating from inside the hospital, and in the next moment, the windows of the building shattered, causing panic among everyone outside.

"This must be the moment when Nomus began flooding in from all over the hospital," Aizawa said.

"Those annoying pests," Endeavor muttered quietly, his voice laced with annoyance.

"Everyone!" Mirko's voice suddenly echoed through the coms as we saw her crouched in front of Garaki, a wide smile adorning her face, while the man grieved over his life's work. "There's a strong-looking Nomu and an old geezer here."

"Seems like she's having a blast," Mt. Lady commented, observing the excitement on Rumi's face on the screen.

"Well... it's her default mood, so it's not surprising," Hawks chimed in, his voice carrying a hint of amusement.

"Is the Garaki real? A double?" Endeavor asked over the coms.

"Dunno," Mirko responded, her leg twitching in anticipation. "I'll know once I kick him."

"Capture Garaki!" Endeavor commanded.

"I'm gonna kick him first!" Mirko declared over the comms.

"Rumi..." Ryukyu sighed wearily, her voice filled with resignation.

"What?" Rumi raised an eyebrow, puzzled. "I have to kick that doctor to confirm if he's real or not."

"If you say so, girl... if you say so..." Ryukyu rolled her eyes.

"We'll head over soon, too... is what I'd like to say but..." Inside the hospital, we see Endeavor, along with Eraser Head, Mic, and Rock Lock, standing before a colossal Drill Nomu. "it looks like it'll take some time to get there."