004

One down, six more to go.

I lay across Shownu's bed as he takes a shower. The smell of his cologne imbedded in his sheets makes me so happy. I'm like a high-school girl who found out her crush likes her backs.

However, Cina isn't amused because in her words "all seven or nothing."

And she's right. I said "yes" and "I do" to all seven members. Shownu and I had a very long talk at the park about where our issues lie. Turns out we didn't have an issue at all. He's been stressed out about work, and the guys not being in tuned his mood has just been shitty period. I didn't have any beef with him either, I was just acting mean towards him because he was being mean to me.

That's not the case with the other six.

They definitely have some unresolved issues.

"Our manager called and said-..."

Hyungwon and I stare each other up and down.

Hyungwon: Where's Shownu?
Me: Shower.

I go back to scrolling on my phone.

Hyungwon: What're you doing in here?
Me: What're you?

His eyes narrow down at me.

Hyungwon: A message from management.

Silence.

I feel his eyes burning into me but I refuse to look up.

"Shownu we-..."

This time it's Wonho.

Wonho: Where's...
Hyungwon: His wife said he's in the shower.

And at that moment...

he knew....

he fucked up....

I literally fly off the bed but before my hands can reach his throat Wonho grabs me from behind letting that mofo escape, I twist and slide out my shirt making an escape. I'm pretty sure I look utterly insane charging through the house in pajama shorts and a sports bra but oh well.

I run in the kitchen and he's on the other side of the table. Kihyun and Jooheon eat their good glancing back and forth between us.

Me: Come here.
Hyungwon: No.
Kihyun: What's going on?

I jump on the table crawling over it. Hyungwon tries to get away but fail once I pounce on him taking us both to the ground. We roll around on the floor cursing and yelling at each other.

"Let go of his hair Santana!"

"Don't bruise my wife Hyung!"

A loud whistle makes us pause.

I look up to see Lee and RJ.

Lee: Wonnie was right, you've all lost your minds.
Jooheon: What're you doing here?
Shownu: Who let you in?
Lee: Nevermind all that!

Minhyuk helps me off the floor but a I quickly frown and pull away from him, he shoves my shoulder in response.

Lee: See, that. What the hell is that? You guys use to be madly in love.
Wonho: We're still in love.
Changkyun: Yeah, it's just instead of jumping in front of the spider, I'd probably push her into it.

He ducks once I whip an oven mitt at him.

Lee makes us all stand in a circle with him and RJ in the middle.

Lee: I'm here to be your marriage counselor.
Shownu: Are you certified.
RJ: Certified nuts.

Lee hushes the boy.