0020

Santana's point of view

As soon as I get to my office I see Lila sitting in front of my door. I take a deep breath putting on my "professional" face. She sees me and instantly scramble to her feet. She's wringing her hands together, sweating, and unsteady on her feet.

Lila either is recovering from a panic attack or on the verge of one. I offer her a kind smile, placing my hand gently on her arm letting her know it's okay now.

I stick my key in unlocking my office door ushering her in. Her eyes dance around the room as if she's never been in here before.

Me: Do you want some water?
Lila: Please.

I get her a cup from the water machine, she chugs it in one go resulting in me getting another. Eventually she sits on the couch slowly while I take my spot across from her.

Lila: I-I'm sorry if I pulled you away from something important.

I shake my head.

Me: It's okay, what's important is how you're doing.
Lila: I thought after telling Wonho and seeing the guys again I'd feel better, but in actuality I feel worse.

Often times "closure" makes a situation worse, however I didn't think it would in this case. Hearing her say that genuinely surprised me.

Lila: I shouldn't have done that! Leroy can still ruin me regardless.
Me: Lila he can't hurt you, he's four countries away and isn't coming back.
Lila: How do you know that though!

With a wrap sheet like his and a threat from Shownu, trust me. That's what I want to say but...

Me: I just know, and another thing I know is if he did miraculously fall out of the air the guys wouldn't let him hurt you.
Lila: They don't owe me any loyalty though, plus they're married to you!

I thought this phone call was full of shit but as I look at her shaken appearance and crazed eyes, this girl is honestly terrified.

Me: Marriage aside, it's the honorable thing to do. They're not bad people whose going to ignore your need for help just because of  the past.
Lila: And as their wife how do you feel about that?

I shrug.

Me: It doesn't matter, this isn't about me it's about you healing. I told you before, in this office I'm not a wife. I'm you're doctor.

At the end of our unscheduled session I wrote a prescription for Lila, she needs anxiety medicine and some kind of sleep aid. She thanks me again before taking her leave.

I pull out my phone to see messages from Changkyun and Xiaojun, thankfully they were able to agree on some ideas for the yacht party.

___

I was in the middle of a hot lavender bath when Jooheon burst in. So now he's inside my bath as well massaging my temples. It feels like heaven honestly, the door opens and Hyungwon walks in sitting down on the closed toilet seat.

Jooheon: You're interrupting our personal time.
Hyungwon: No you interrupted her personal time.
Me: He's right.
Jooheon: I thought you loved me!
Me: I love you dearly, but these are facts.
Jooheon: You're mean.
Hyungwon: How are you feeling San?
Me: Good, why?

His eyes shift away for a bit.

Hyungwon: Being Lila's therapist can't be easy for you but..-
Me: It's all water under the bridge. She needs help and it's my job.
Jooheon: We're sorry again for not telling you and I've been thinking. What if we did go to marriage counseling?

What?

Me: Why the sudden change in attitude?
Hyungwon: Well we were all talking and sexually frustrated aside, there's all some things we can work on. If you're still up to it?

I smile.

Me: I'm not opposed to it.
Jooheon: That's my baby!

_____

heyyyy.

i took a long, MUCH needed break from this page. im all good now though, plus working on my woosan fic on my other acc was fun for a while too.

im so thankful for all you guys who stick around with me no matter what. i love and am very grateful for you all!