005

It's been a hour since Lee and RJ left. We've been sitting in silence ever since not knowing what to say. When someone goes to open their mouth they immediately close it.

This is very humbling, more-so embarrassing.

We've been fighting for two weeks but haven't had sex for two and a half weeks. So yeah, the math checks out. I've heard of sexually frustrated but this right here was pure violently horny. Lust, a sin if you will!

I stand up and all seven pair of eyes dart towards me. Sheesh talk about being at the bottom of the food chain.

Hyungwon: Where you going?
Me: Next door for a second.

I rush out the house and onto Cina's porch. My key to her house is in my jacket back at home so I grab the spare one under the gnome.

The smell of lamb chops tells me I'll be staying for dinner.

Me: Cin-city where you at!

"Back here!"

I walk into the kitchen and she's stirring the greens while Yeosang and Seonghwa peel potatoes.

Me: Oh aren't you just one big happy throuple.
Yeosang: You and the monsters still fighting?
Me: Not exactly, we kind of found out the root of the problem.
Cina: Great! Which was?

I cough.

Seonghwa: Your pregnant?
Me: No!
Yeosang: They can't get it up?
Seonghwa: Secret love child?
Me: No! God stop guessing.

Cina chuckles.

Me: We haven't had sex in a while so it lead to all this negative tension.
Seonghwa: Pathetic!

I glare at him.

Cina: How long has it been?
Me: Two and a half weeks.
Cina: Oh that's not..-
Me: We've been too busy to notice!

I shove Yeosang aside taking the peeler because the way he peels bothers me. There's chunks of skin left!

Cina: The longest we've ever went was maybe three days.
Me: Your period is only three days?
Yeosang: A period stops nothing but a sentence.
Me: I hate you guys.

They laugh.

Cina: Kinky people can't just masturbate and be satisfied, we thrive on sex! Whips! Chains! Torture!
Seonghwa: Jesus Christ.
Cina: The makeup sex will be outstanding though right?

I shake my head.

Me: I've been fighting with them so long I'm not turned on at all.
Cina: That's when it's the funnest! You just have to create the moment. Just be careful because seven men jumping your bones after two and a half weeks of blue balls and anger sounds like a hospital trip waiting to happen.

Seonghwa nods.

Yeosang: And not the good kind.
Me: What hospital trip is a good kind?

He pays my head.

Yeosang: Sadist things.

___

After getting zero help and a plate of lamb chops, potatoes, and greens I go back home. The plan was to take a long hot shower and think about this tomorrow.

Wonho had other ideas apparently because once I open my bedroom door I see him sleep in my bed.

No shirt on, under the blankets damn near drooling.

I let him sleep and head to take my shower.

The hot water mixed with the smell of my eucalyptus plant soothes me. Before I fall asleep in the shower I get out and dry off, I do the laziest moisturizing routine known to man before throwing on a t-shirt and panties.

Once I'm under the covers he wraps his arm around my waist pulling me back against his chest.

Wonho: I'm sorry.
Me: For what?
Wonho: Acting like a jerk.
Me: We all acted like jerks.

I turn around to face him and he smiles kissing the top of my nose.

Wonho: I don't like fighting with you though, I felt like shit the entire time. I missed you.
Me: I missed you too.

His lips press against mine and I smile into our kiss.

Wonho: Goodnight baby.
Me: Goodnight.

____

goodnight lovelies ❤️