0021

Santana's point of view

"THE GIRL HAD MONO SANTANA! DO YOU HEAR ME?! MONO!"

I pause oiling my hair to stare at the phone.

Me: The kissing disease? Isn't that normally rampant in teenagers.

"Usually but apparently she's been up to no good, I told Jongho to hurry up and settle down so I don't have to deal with this kinda shit!"

Me: Agreed.

"Well I gotta go, I was suppose to start cooking a hour ago. I'm going to run to Popeye's before Hwa and Sang get home."

I chuckle shaking my head.

Me: See ya' later!

It's been pretty quiet around here which is weird considering everyone is home. I go out to the living-room seeing Shownu knocked out on the couch, a nature documentary playing on the TV.

Changkyun is in the kitchen making brownies. He pauses to walk over and give me a kiss. He's such a sweetheart.

Kihyun is in his room using his walking pad while watching Strangers from hell. He gives me the cutest smile once he sees I'm in his doorway.

Hyungwon and Wonho is in his room practicing some unfamiliar choreography, probably from the newest comeback.

Minhyuk is on live doing pull-ups, he tries to wave at me but falls in the process, I don't know what's that about but okay.

And last but not least, Joohoney is in his garden.

Even-though it's his birthday month he gets sad because he knows it's that time of the year to say bye to all his beautiful flowers and plants. I squat down next to him staring at a dying flower.

Me: They we're lovely this year Jooheon, and they'll be even better this year.
Jooheon: Why couldn't we live in California? It's never cold there.
Me: It's overrated baby.

He sighs petting the flower gently.

Wait a minute, his despair just gave me a good idea.

___

Lee looks at me like I'm crazy.

Lee: You want to turn this empty building into an indoor garden for Jooheon?

I nod quickly.

Me: Imagine a year round garden he can take care of. And when he's on tour Starship can host a special contest where Monbebes come and take care of it for him, they can even leave little notes for him to read.

Lee smiles.

Lee: I love how excited you get when you're doing things for others.
Me: Do you think it's a good idea?
Lee: I think it's a wonderful idea. Getting all those plants and flowers here is going to be a challenge though.
Me: Oh no, everything will be from scratch. He loves planting from scratch, however lifting those garden pots and bags of soil will not be fun.

He sighs and I pat his back.

Me: Don't worry, that's what my son and the gang is for!

After meeting up with Lee I text the groupchat, that doesn't have Jooheon to tell them the plan. Char absolutely adored the idea, while Yeosang even offered some of his small clay plots created at the pottery for the smaller plants.

The sound of Jooheon's voice makes me jump as I walk into the house.

Me: You scared me.
Jooheon: Sorry baby, how was the rest of your day?
Me: Good. Yours?
Jooheon: I missed my wife.

He holds open his arms and I practically jump into them. He smells so good, and his skin is warm. A complete contrast from my cold skin due to the temperature drop outside.

Jooheon: Tomorrow is are first day of marriage counseling.
Me: It is?
Jooheon: Don't tell me you forgot.
Me: I've been a bit busy I'll admit. What time?
Jooheon: Ten in the morning sharp!
Me: I'll be there. I have to run to the office in the morning though, drop off some files for YangYang.

He kisses my cheek. 

Jooheon; I'll hold you to it!

____

happy wednesday!