008

Not sure how I ended up in Infinity's dorm but here I am listening to Jay vent while eating ham and cheese croissants. Anthony can make anything taste like a five star meal.

Jay: So you see my issue?
Me: To be honest I stopped listening halfway through.
Jay: You're a shitty therapist.
Me: Were you paying therapist money or?

He sighs.

Jay: I met her back in rehab, love at first sight is corny but that's the only thing I can use to describe the feeling. We both connected over our drinking habits.

My therapist ears do open up, and while I'm happy he's taken an interest in someone I can't help but to think was this the beginning of a trauma bond?

Me: What else did you connect on?
Jay: Our love of music, reading, and films.
Me: Such a Casanova, so what's the problem exactly?
Jay: I'm afraid to ask her out.
Me: Why?
Jay: Rejection!
Me: Oh grow up.

He whines.

Jay: I'm serious Santana! Not all of us get who we want my blinking our pretty eyelashes.
Me: You think my eyelashes are pretty?
Jay: Would you focus!

I shrug.

Me: Rejection sucks but it's apart of life. Not everyone is going to accept us and that's fine, it doesn't make us any less valuable.
Jay: This is why I wanted to talk to you. You have a way of making things seem less intimidating, thank you.
Me: No problem.

He pours me a cup of lemonade.

Me: So maybe you can do me a favor now?
Jay: Sure.
Me: Hyungwon is the only one I'm not on hood terms with.
Jay: Why?
Me: I don't know, that man is more stubborn than a mule!
Jay: Why don't you set the scene or whatever you married people do. Valentine's Day style, lingerie, strawberries, champagne!

RJ walks in sucking his teeth.

RJ: Why're you talking to noona about lingerie and champagne?
Jay: I'm trying to help her get back on track with Hyungwon.
RJ: Why? You have six more, one can't be that much of a loss.

Jay grips his ear.

____

Shownu's point of view

After the gym Wonho and I stopped to pick up some dinner for all of us. I hope they're on the mood for ramen because that's what he picked -surprise, surprise-.

We open the front door and it's a complete war zone, a lawless county in our house. Changkyun and Jooheon is holding back Santana, while Minhyuk and Kihyun holds back Hyungwon.

Whatever she can get her hands on she's throwing and he's dodging. There's smashed up chocolate covered strawberries on the floor, champagne flung across the room, Santana looking absolutely delectable in this blue lacey robe, that has a matching bra and pants set under it.

I snap myself back into reality.

Me: What's going on?
Minhyuk: The first 48!

Wonho sighs.

Me: You still haven't fixed whatever this is?
Santana: Six is starting to look like a better number than seven!
Hyungwon: I have a pen whenever you want to sign.

Her eyeballs turn to flames.

Scary.

Santana: You better hope they never let me free because Chase Hyungwon I'm going to destroy you! You hear me?

Jooheon and Changkyun practically carry her out the room.

Kihyun: Dude she set together this whole big thing for you and all you did was pick a fight with her again!
Minhyuk: She's trying and you're being an asshole.

Hyungwon laughs.

Hyungwon: I know, it's so hard keeping this up. I just wanna' grab and kiss her already.
Minhyuk: Then why don't you!

Wonho and I exchange glances.

Hyungwon: Because as a sadist it's much more fun pissing her off and watching her snap like this.

I was afraid that that's what he was doing.

Kihyun: You're so twisted!
Minhyuk: What if you take it too far and she really does end up heartbroken?
Hyungwon: Trust me Santana can handle a little neglect.

___

We wake up the next morning to see Hyungwon's stuff in boxes on the porch.

Wonho: Can handle a little neglect, huh?

______

i have class tomorrow /: so goodnight guys! love you lots!!