006

It's been twenty minutes and this man is still on his knees whining and begging. His grip around my waist tightens making me sigh. I've been telling him I'm not mad anymore but he's too busy babbling.

Me: Jooheon get up.
Jooheon: Not until you stop being mad at me.
Me: I'm not mad anymore.
Jooheon: You are! You just told Shownu-Hyung you were going to get spring rolls and bubble tea!
Me: So?

He hiccups.

Jooheon: Spring rolls and bubble tea use to be our thing!
Me: Would you like to come with me Joohoney?

His dimples poke out from how hard he begins to smile.

He's serious about his apology because he even offers to drive. I'm not one to decline being a passenger queen so I take my rightful seat. On our way there he plays their all about luv album. He skips all the way to "she's the one" and begins to sing to me. It's hard not to fall in love again when he grabs at my face and caress my thigh while singing.

Jooheon: This week was ridiculous, I'm so sorry.
Me: I'm sorry too. Communication is important and we failed, miserably.

Technically it's not the communication...

It's the sex or lack there of. Either way we shouldn't be ready to commit anarchy just because we didn't hump for a while.

We get to our favorite spring roll spots and it smells amazing inside. The sweet older lady smiles ear to ear when she sees us.

Nana: My favorite couple is back!
Me: How are you?
Nana: I'm good, sit sit! You two must be starving. Jooheon I listened to your album and loved every bit. I may have promised my granddaughter an autograph.

He laughs.

Jooheon: Thank you, and of course! Anything for my favorite chef.
Nana: Let me guess. Six shrimp spring rolls and two thai milk teas with mango boba?
Me: You know us so well.
Nana: I'll be right back.

This place is always so intimate and quiet. One day Jooheon and I stumbled in here on a rainy day. She had no clue who he was which made it even more entertaining.

The next time we came back she said she did some research on Monsta-x and who their wife was. She was so moved by our story and didn't judge at all. I fell in love with her spirit and food ever since.

It was here where he first told me he loved me.

I look across at him as he hums and taps a beat with his fingers. He looks over at me and giggles.

Jooheon: What?
Me: I love you.

A light shade of pink appears on his face.

Jooheon: Suddenly?
Me: Always.
Jooheon: I love you too baby.

___

Changkyun has been staring at me but not saying anything all afternoon. He's a stubborn one so I expect nothing less. He sits on the couch channel surfing stealing glances here and there. I walk over taking a seat in his lap.

His arms wrap around my waist but he saids nothing. This is very Santana and Changkyun coded so it's "I'm sorry" without actually saying it.

Changkyun: I'm sorry.

Holy shit! He actually said it? Hell must've frozen over,

Changkyun: Can we have sex now?

Oh nevermind.

I go to stand up but he pulls me back down.

Changkyun: I'm kidding, unless?
Me: Im Changkyun.
Changkyun: Im Santana.

He kisses me, sneaking a hand up my shirt but pulling it away just as fast when I tug on his hair. The doorbell ring and we pull apart.

Me: You got that.
Changkyun: Why me?

I shrug.

He opens the door and our two sons basically tackle him.

Yeonjun: We missed you!
Kai: It's been so long!
Me: How was tour?

They gasp letting go of Changkyun and jumping on the couch towards me like two excited puppies. I laugh as they both kiss my cheek talking about touring at the same time.

Kai: We have a month off!
Yeonjun: A whole thirty-one days to annoy Wonnie,
Me: September only has thirty days in it.
Yeonjun: Since when?
Kai: Since forever.

Poor guy.

Hyungwon comes downstairs greeting the two boys but completely ignoring my presence. That doesn't go over their heads so once he walks away Yeonjun looks at me.

Yeonjun: Are you guys in a fight?
Me: Kinda? Not really? I don't know.
Kai: Mm baby-daddy issues, huh?

Yeonjun slaps him with a pillow.

___

happy sundayyy!

be sure to rest and stay hydrated 💐