0017

I shut the door behind me so we're out on the porch.

Me: How'd you get my address?
Lila: I followed you.
Me: Are you insane?
Lila: I know I'm sorry, I'm sorry! But after you agreed with me telling Wonho..-

I stop her mid sentence.

Me: I said I understand why you would want to. Just like my wife side doesn't have a say so at work, my therapist side doesn't have a say so when at home.

This is a fucking mess. I hear someone calling my name from the other side of the door. A sigh leaves my lips as the voice gets closer but this girl doesn't seem like she's leaving any time soon.

Me: You need to get out of here.
Lila: Not until I talk to Wonho.
Me: What makes you think Leroy won't make your life hell for reaching out?
Lila: Last I heard he isn't with Starship anymore.

Shit, I was hoping she didn't know that.

The door opens and of fucking course it's Wonho. His eyes widen when he sees her.

Lila: Wonho!

He grabs my arm pulling me back in the house gently.

Wonho: Why're you here?
Lila: I need to talk to you!
Wonho: We have nothing to talk about.

Before he can close the door she blurts out the thing I wish she hadn't.

"I was pregnant by you!"

A very loud, clear, and simple statement. The man turns around rattled by her sudden confession. I curse under my breath not knowing what to say.

Wonho: What?
Lila: The last few months with you guys I was pregnant. Leroy told me not to reach out to you guys again after the contract ended so I didn't. I got an abortion.

With the way his shoulders tensed up I can tell he's pissed.

Wonho: You aborted my baby?
Lila: What was I suppose to do!
Wonho: Um not do it?

I scoff.

Me: It wasn't that simple for her.
Wonho: Stay out of this Santana.

Now it's my turn to be annoyed.

Me: I want nothing more than to not be in this messy shit! But it came to me.

I poke his chest.

Me: My office and now on my front door! Look at our nosey ass neighbors!

San stands on his porch across the street with his robe on staring over at the screaming match, he notices me and holds up a cellphone to his ear.

He mouths "call me."

Pure nosiness.

Me: Everyone just get the fuck in the house!
Wonho: But she..-
Me: Go!

The other guys don't know what to do when they see her.

Me: I'm going upstairs. You guys figure this out.
Hyungwon: You're leaving us with her?
Me: Should I not? Why? You're gonna' fuck her again?
Shownu: Santana!
Me: Okay then it should be fine. Bye!

Truthfully I missed my nap and I really don't want anything to do with this exceeding what we talked about at therapy.

Their monkey, their circus.

____

Changkyun's point of view

Oh just great.

Kihyun: Lila, nice to see you again.
Lila: You too! You all look happy and healthy.
Jooheon: Very happy.
Hyungwon: Very healthy.
Me: And married.

She smiles sadly.

Lila: Yeah, Santana is great. That's why I hate to bother her with this.
Me: So why did you?
Lila: I knew she was the only one who could understand where I was coming from, especially with her being a therapist.

I'm going to find her a different profession at this point.

Wonho: If you were pregnant by me those last few months why didn't you say anything before you left and the contract was up?
Lila: I was scared!

Bullshit.

Lila: The communication between us all was never really good. That's why I was so shocked when I heard the news about your marriage.
Shownu: What does our marriage have to do with anything?
Lila: Nothing it's just, I've been quiet for so long about all of this.

Oh here we go...

Jooheon: If you're trying to blackmail us you're a little late to the party. Leroy already tried.
Lila: I would never!
Me: Then what do you want?

Man if I had a time machine I'd make it so that we never did any of this but only met Santana.

Lila: I just wanted to tell Wonho about the baby. It's been eating at me for so long I think he deserved to know.

Hyung thanks her for telling him.

But something tells me this girl has an ulterior motive..

_____

it's wednesdayyy.

it's 830pm and im already sleepy lmfao