007

Kihyun's point of view

I peak into Santana's room and she's still asleep. Good that gives me time to run to the florist and bakery. Yeonjun, Kai, Shownu, and Wonho fell asleep in the living-room last night after a ninja turtles marathon. I step over Wonho's body to grab my car keys.

As usual, Joohoney is out tending to his garden.

Jooheon: Where are you going so early?
Me: To grab something for Santana.
Jooheon: You guys are talking again?
Me: We will be soon.

I hope.

Char smiles as I walk in. She's always so sweet, and her husband Hongjoong is too! Much more easygoing than Cina's two husbands. Those two are interesting.

Me: Goodmorning Char.
Char: Goodmorning Kihyun! What brings you here?
Me: I'm here to pick up the chocolate covered almonds and turtle pecans.
Char: You ordered that? I thought Santana did.
Me: I ordered for her.

She lets out a soft "aww."

Char: She was so sad over you all at odds. I told her you'd work it out!
Me: Yeah it's not easy.

She nods packaging everything precisely and with care. You can tell she loves what she does.

Char: It's not easy, but love is patient.

She slides me the two boxes and I thank her.

"Fuck!"

My eyes widen as she sighs.

Char: My brother is helping me out today and he isn't too kitchen savvy, despite owning two restaurants himself.

Xiaojun walks out shaking his burned hand. We lock eyes and I can tell he isn't too thrilled to see me. The feeling is mutual.

Xiaojun: How is she?
Me: Fine.
Xiaojun: Just fine?
Me: We're working on it.

He nods.

Xiaojun: She loves you, ya' know?
Me: I do.
Xiaojun: Good.

___

She's still asleep by the time I get home. I set the boxes of goodies along with the bouquet of heliotropes, and necklace on her bedside table.

I smile watching her sleep so peacefully.

The rays from the sun bouncing against her smooth brown skin, her lips in a perfect pretty pout, her hair pulled up into a bun protected from a wild night's sleep.

I lean down kissing her forehead gently before walking out.

"Kihyun?"

I turn back around to see her yawning and stretching. She sits up squinting and rubbing her eyes. I grab her face roller out of the mini skincare fridge on her vanity.

Gently, I lift her chin up rolling the ice all over her face, helping de-puff her eyes. She leans into my touch making me smile. After about five minutes she goes into the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face.

She comes out a little while later looking wide awake and refreshed. She has on a sports bra and pajama shorts, I admire how her legs and hips look.

Santana: Earth to Kihyun.
Me: Huh?

She laughs.

Santana: Are you okay?
Me: Yeah, um I got you something.

Her eyes widen as she takes in the surprise on her stand.

Santana: These flowers are so beautiful! What are they?
Me: Heliotropes, the flower of eternal love and undying passion.
Santana: That's so sweet, and intense.

I chuckle.

Me: Just a way to say I'm sorry and I'll forever love you no matter what we go through.

She sniffs the flowers still smiling lightly.

Me: I don't want you to think just because we fight I stop loving you. If you would've called me any of those days and said you needed me I would be there. You're my wife Santana.

Her eyes water a bit.

Santana: Of course.

She hops on top of me making me laugh.

Me: You didn't even open the necklace or pecan turtles.
Santana: You got me pecan turtles!

Her eyes light up at the familiar packaging from Char but totally ignores that box from the jewelers. Ladies, Gentlemen, and the non-binary I introduce you to my wife.

She sits on the floor eating chocolate for breakfast.

I wouldn't have her be any other way.

____

Santana's point of view

It's finally the end of an incredibly long work day. I'm ready to shower, eat and sleep. So imagine my confusion when I go to the parking lot and see Minhyuk sitting on the hood of my car.

Me: I thought you had practice until tonight?
Minhyuk: I do but I skipped out for a second.
Me: To loiter on my car?

He smiles hopping down.

Minhyuk: Do you remember when I use to be unsure of all this? Marriage? Kids? Being together?
Me: Yes.
Minhyuk: Well I'm sorry for ever doubting it.

He pulls me into his chest, hugging me tightly.

Minhyuk: Now it's not one minute where I don't think about you. What is she doing? Did she eat? Is she laughing? Does she miss me?

I'm melting into his touch.

Minhyuk: I miss you all the time. Even when you're taking a nap in the same house I miss you, fighting with you hurts me. I don't like it.
Me: I'm sorry.
Minhyuk: No, I'm sorry. I should've been apologized to you.

"Get a room!"

I stick my middle finger up at YangYang.

Me: So do you need a ride back to practice?
Minhyuk: Yes, this was a long walk.

We both laugh.

____

hey friendsss