0012

I was trying to take a quick nap on the couch but the smell of cologne is very strong and distracting. It's even more distracting because it doesn't smell like any of the brands my monsters wear.

"I'm not a perfecttt personnnnn."

My left eye cracks opens and San sits next to me singing swaying back and forth. I stretch making sure to kick him in his side making him whine.

San: What was that for?
Me: You're loud and so is your cologne.
San: Someone's cranky after their nap.

Kihyun comes out the kitchen carrying a tray of tea. He hands San a cup then kisses me on my forehead.

San: See you should be more like Kihyun. He's kind to guest.
Me: You're not a guest.

The rule is once you shit or shower at my house you're no longer a guest, San has done both those things and then some!

San: I came over because I heard you're throwing a yacht party for Jooheon's birthday.
Me: Yeah Xiaojun is letting me borrow his yacht.
San: Yikes, that boy must really..-

He sees Kihyun's glare so the sentence dies in his throat as he just sips his tea.

San: This gives me a reason to buy a new swimsuit.
Me: Swimsuit?
San: What's a yacht party without taking a dive into the water? It'll be fun!
Me: San I can't swim remember?

He scoffs.

San: It's fine, I can teach you.
Kihyun: We've tried for years. All she does is scream and claw onto our shoulders for dear life.
Me: I have no interest on learning.
San: What if you get accidentally knocked overboard?

I shrug.

Me: Remind my children that I love them, and I've had fun in all seventeen or so stories Rocky has included me in.
San: Seventeen? Someone has a favorite character.
Me: You've been in every kink book too!

Someone clears their throat.

Me: Right, sorry. Anyways I'll be sitting pretty hosting while you idiots dive into cold water during October.
San: It's such a thrill! I have to text the boys and tell them we have to get new swimsuits.
Me: Make sure you remove Jooheon first!

____

Char made five different slices of cake flavors for us to try in regards to Jooheon's birthday. Most of the guys were busy so Changkyun came with me.

Changkyun: I like the chocolate one but oddly enough that coconut one is delicious too.
Me: Char makes anything taste delicious.

She grins clapping her hands together while bouncing up and down.

Me: I like the lemon, but the vanilla is soft and sweet too.
Char: If you like I can do a neapolitan ice-cream kind of thing. One side vanilla, the middle lemon or coconut, and the other chocolate.
Me: Really?

Changkyun nods.

Changkyun: That sounds great.

He pulls out his wallet and she shakes her head.

Char: I can never charge my favorite people, especially when it's a birthday celebration.
Me: But Char..-
Char: Your money is no good here.

I sigh.

Me: At least put the boys to work whenever you want then. Don't you need touch up on paint around here soon?
Changkyun: When you say boys you mean the kids right?

She giggles.

After leaving the bakery we decided to grab a quick bite to eat. We've seen a few advertisements for upcoming cup sleeve events in honor of Jooheon's birthday.

Me: Have you guys ever surprised your fans at the events they throw?
Changkyun: I think Wonho-hyung did once.
Me: Of course, so kind.
Changkyun: I can be kind!

I laugh at his twing of jealousy.

Me: Of course you are baby.
Changkyun: That sounded sarcastic.
Me: I'm serious.

He leans across the table and kisses me.

Changkyun: I love you.
Me: I love you too.

To prove how kind he is, he bought extras to take to the boys who had to go to the company today. I giggle as Shownu lifts me off the ground to kiss my face all over. Wonho spins me around until both of us or dizzy.

He damn near drops me resulting in Kihyun lecturing him.

Me: How's it going?
Jooheon: It's not fair Changkyun learned the choreo so quickly so he has off the next two days.
Changkyun: I stayed later some days that's why. My work ethic is better than yours.

He sticks out his tongue and the older boy tackles him. They begin to wrestle on the ground and we all ignore them.

Hyungwon: Wonnie called me earlier.
Me: What was he doing?
Hyungwon: He and Rin were having a little spat.

I raise an eyebrow.

I can't even picture those two going at it. She's sweet as can be and Wonnie is laid back like Hyungwon for the most part.

However, when Hyungwon does decide to lean up he's something else.

Wonho: What advice did you give him?
Hyungwon: Let her calm down before he tries to talk to her again. Or give it a few days.
Kihyun: A few days?
Shownu: Terrible advice.
Minhyuk: Down right horrible.

I agree.

Me: Hopefully my side of his brain taps in and he talks to her today.
Hyungwon: Your side?
Me: It's better than your side!

We glance over to see the rap line still choking each other out.

Me: Shownu are you going to interfere?
Shownu: I should but if I don't that's two less husbands you'll have to pay attention to.

They both yell "hey!" making us laugh.

____

happy saturday!!

although this saturday has been anything but.
anyways, i hope you guys have a good evening/ night and don't forget to:

"slowww it down make it bouncy 🎶"