0024

Santana's point of view

He takes a sip of his champagne before sighing.

Xiaojun: Beat her ass.

I roll my eyes.

Me: I can't just put my hands on her.
Xiaojun: You had no problem doing so in college.
Me: That was back in college.
Xiaojun: Or my ex girlfriend a few years ago.
Me: She hit you first.
Xiaojun: Or-
Me: Okay, okay. What I mean is, it's a little harder for me because technically this girl is my patient.

A few guests have begun to arrive for Jooheon's surprise yacht party. Xiaojun being the owner was here before all of us meaning he's the only one I can tell about this. And in true Xiaojun fashion he asked if I wanted him to have some old pals of his "handle" her.

Xiaojun: You have a dilemma on your hands little lamb. Have you told them about the book yet?
Me: I was thinking after the birthday festivities, that way they can really enjoy themselves.
Xiaojun: And what about you? Will you be enjoying yourself?

I shrug.

Me: I'll try. Am I a bad person for wanting her to shut up about her own life just because it'll effect my husbands?
Xiaojun: Not really. You've always been the type to protect who you love.

Today is all about Jooheon, fuck the drama.

I take a deep breath and he smiles.

Xiaojun: You look pretty.

"We know."

Changkyun throws his arm around my shoulder, sticking his tongue out at Xiao.

Xiaojun: I use to rip those out for a living.
Changkyun: I'm so scared.
Me: Anyways, how far away is Shownu with Jooheon?
Changkyun: About fifteen minutes. He said Jooheon is like a puppy dog staring out the window trying to guess what his surprise is.
Xiaojun: When he pulls up here he's going to faint.

More and more familiar faces begin to arrive putting my mind at ease. Cina smiles giving me a tight hug.

Cina: Today is all about having fun, so get that concerned look off your face.
Me: You're right, you're right!
Cina: Let's do shots!

Four tequila shots later Lila and her book is the last thing on my mind, I didn't go through what I went through in my marriage to have it fall at the hands of her. I'll deal with her later..

Hongjoong rushes up.

Hongjoong: Shownu and Jooheon is here!
Me: Shit! Everyone get into your positions!

We also scramble to stand together, the birthday boy approaches with the biggest look of awe on his face. It warms my heart, everyone yells "surprise" super loudly startling him a bit.

Jooheon: Holy shit, a yacht party? This is fancy.
Me: Happy birthday baby!

I squeal as he lifts me up spinning me around.

Jooheon: You did this?
Me: With the help of everyone else of course. Do you like it?
Jooheon: I love it!

Once Jooheon begins to make his rounds saying hi to everyone Xiaojun lets the driver know we're ready to depart. Shownu smiles looking me up and down.

Shownu: How's my beautiful wife?
Me: Good! How's my handsome husband?
Shownu: Feeling pretty good.

He gives me a kiss making me smile.

Me: Champagne? Tequila?
Shownu: Champagne is good.

I grab a flute off the tray handing it to him. I watch as Jooheon is forced to take pictures with Kihyun and Minhyuk. Like two parents forcing their kid to say cheese on the first day of school.

Shownu: Didn't you say the boys were going to come?
Me: Yeah, they said they had something to do but would be at the birthday dinner tonight.

____

Wonnie's point of view

I was getting dressed for dad's party and the next thing I knew Yeonjun picked me up saying change of plans. I've never seen my brothers so serious, especially Kai. His face is normally chill and welcoming, today he looks kinda scary. Seeing Yeonjun so quiet is bothering me too.

Me: Where are we going?
Yeonjun: To see someone.

Someone? We pull up to this apartment building and now I'm even more confused. Kai hits the buzzer waiting for someone to let us in, eventually they do and we walk in and up the stairs.

I have a bad feeling about this but I also know how to read the room so I won't say anything as long as they don't do anything stupid.

Yeonjun knocks on the door.

Someone yells "Who is it?"

Yeonjun: Maintenance!

Okay this is feeling like something stupid.

The door cracks open a bit and before the person can say anything Yeonjun barges his way in. My eyes widen as Kai follows him. I rush in behind them closing the door.

The lady stands there with all the color drained out her face.

Me: What the fuck? Guys what're you doing? Who the hell is she?
Kai: She's the person who's trying to ruin our parents' lives.

Oh God.

_____

hiyah, it's been a whileeeeeee

*ducks from tomato's being thrown*