Plan

The thing about love is that it can't be created by a fake smile and fake words. Love should be real and no one can make something real. But some people don't seam to get this simple fact of life. They think love is something that can be forced and the emotions sometimes can be, but love cannot be forged. You see, love and emotions are completely different things. For example. Carter Pick can fake his emotions towards me but I know he doesn't love me. But I love him. It's like I'm stuck between acting and real life and trust me, it's not a good place to be.
Going to sleep that night was hard. Thoughts and feelings spin aimlessly around me head and I can't catch them.
"Nothing. Heat of the moment"
Carter's words revolve around me and blanket me from the outside world. It's all I can do, feel or think. "Nothing, heat of the moment"
And for some reason this hurts even though
But it meant so much to me be uses we didn't have to kiss. No one was watching. We didn't have to do it but we did. That must of meant something.
The next morning I wake up with a plan. I will make that kiss mean something and I will do it soon.
First things first, outfit. First I run to the window and check the weather. It looks like it's going be a hot day but just to sure I check the weather on my phone. Yeah it's going to be a warm day. Heights of 26 degrees (which in England is super hot) I sprint to my wardrobe and flick through my clothes and finally pulling out a pair of high waisted, denim shorts, a grey spaghetti strap shirt and a flannel shirt to tie around my middle.
After putting on my clothes, I skillfully craft my hair into a top bun and skimming my face with makeup.
Foundation, eyeliner and mascara.
Then I grab my bag and sprint down the stairs before shoving a piece of toast attractively down my throat and running out to my moped.
I get to school quickly as usual and make off to find Carter but before I can do more then ten meters from my moped. The dreaded voice rings out from behind me.
"Has everyone got their bitch repellent ready 'cos we have one right I front of us"
I smile but not at her as I stick my middle finger up behind me and strut away. Like a boss.
I manage to find Carter with a group of his friends and without even thinking I kiss him and without him even realising I'm there.
His lips are tence and surprised but soon they soften and relax before kissing me back.
I hear whoops and cheers from behind us and soon realise that many eyes are dancing on us.
When we finally break apart I glance around at out supporters.
"Okay, there are Fangirls surrounding us" Carter whispers so close to my ear it feels like I can hear every little partial of his vanilla scented breath.
I smile and turn to face him again. "One must not disappoint ones audience" I mutter before kissing him again. All I can say is thank goodness I did not wear any lipstick today.
Classes wear on quick, meaningless kisses, hand holding and cuddles but this is all for show. But to me, his lips seam more welcoming, his hands are more friendly and his embrace is more relaxed.
But of course that could just be me.

"Hey, stranger!" My head snaps around and I grin as I see Masie sprint towards me. "You look hot!" She yells.
"That's the plan" I scream back before laughing and hugging my best friend tightly.
"So how come I haven't seen you all day?" She asks before whispering in my ear "you have left me with the shadows all day"
I laugh and glance behind her and sure enough I see the girls smiling in awe up at me.
"Hey girls, do you mind leaving us alone for a little bit. I need to ask Masie some g extremely private"
The girls nod slowing and in sync with each other which is kind of creepy.
The girls scurry away me I grin at Maise.
"What do you want to ask me?" She asks and I shake my head.
"Nothing, nothing I just wanted to free you from them"
Masie laughs and links my arm.
"So why do you look so utterly sexy today?"
"I have a plan to make Carter Pick to fall head over heels in love with me"
"Easier said then done" she mutters and I hit her jokingly on the head but still I smile because I know that I have the best friend in the whole world.

The end of the day came both quickly and slowly and when it did come, I felt a soft hand on the top of my arm. I spin around to see Carter Pick.
"Hey" I say.
"Hey,come over here" Carters voice is softer than usual which intrigues me.
"Okay" I breathe as Carter leads me away to the tree where he first convinced me to be his 'girlfriend'.
"I just wanted to let you know that I think you look amazing today. I mean I caught myself staring at you any s time and I want you to know this as I believe that even the most popular people must feel worthless sometimes and I want you to know that your not worthless."
I feel blush flood into my cheeks. "What this old thing..." I say, flicking around my flannel shirt and trying to be cool.
"No it's not you clothes. I mean your clothes are cool. I love your clothes. They are very nice today, but you would be the same without them on... Oh God that's not want I meant please don't come into school with not clothes on. It's not like I think it would be bad to see you naked but oh my I'm digging myself into a huge hole here"
I laugh loudly and grin up at Carter. "You clothes are nice to and I'm sure you would look lovely without them on"
Carter grins before clearing his throat and continuing "I don't know what it was bit you stood out. You shine"
The blush reddens.
"And I thought you should know this here so you know it's not me acting. It's me telling the truth" Carter smiles sheepishly. "Can we do last night again?" He asks.
"Tonight?"
Carter shakes his head. "Now" and he leans in and kisses me softly.
"Heat of the moment right?" I whisper.
"No, I planned that"
"So are we real?"
"No. We can't be" he mutters sadly before removing his hand from my cheek and walking away.
Okay. So maybe his emotions are not faked. And if they are not, why can't this be real?

One thing I do know is that my plan is working. It's working very well.