Truthes

The next day's morning routine goes the same as the day before but this time, with way more energy. A plain white crop top with a pair of floral pattern dungarees. Sounds horrible but trust me, I look hot.
When I get to school however, no Beth is waiting to greet me with a snide remark. This has to be a good thing, right?
I then make my way to Carther who is standing on the other side of the front entrance area.
"Hey babe" Carter says as I walk towards him. But that's it. Nothing else. He makes no eye contact, he doesn't compliment my new out fit, nothing. Not even a kiss.
And then he blanks me again.
And again.
And again in fact when ever I try to catch his attention p, he just doesn't bother. I'm suppose. To be his girl friend. So I give up and walk away. If he wants to play hard to get, he picked the wrong girl.
So the day is spent with flirting with other guys in front of Carter.
When the last bell goes, I strut up to Carter, after making sure my crop to is low on my cleavage.
"Hey so you want to come round tonight?" I ask seductively.
Carter glances at me before nodding slightly. "I'll be round at seven"
He says before walking off. I walk off to and I hear his friends wolf whistle behind me but who wouldn't, if I got a sight from behind of my perfectly toned ass, I would sure as hell wolf whistle.
I jump on my bike and am about to zoom off when a hand taps me on the head.
"I notice Carters being a bit distant today. What did you do to my boy?" I look slowly up, recognised get he voice and I grin at Beth.
"He's not your boy and trust me, he's not acting distant."
"Well to me..."
"Yeah well to me, and I the one with my tongue down his throat, he's been acting absolutely fine. Top form"
I smirk and speed away, leaving Beth scowling at the floor.
Seven comes around quickly. I grab the pizza I ordered earlier and ram in into my room before answering the ringing door bell.
"Aren't you parents home " a handsome boy asks. I shake my head. "They never are. Work Stuff"
"And your brothers?"
"Out for the weekend. It's Friday, remember?"
Carter nods and kicks of his shoes. We walk to my bedroom and he takes a piece of pizza.
"Please, help yourself" I mutter sarcastically.
My temper this boy is already getting short.
Carter whips out his phone and starts texting. And he texts. And he texts.
It looks like I'm not the one he wants to be with right now so I just grab my laptop and put on some YouTube.
"What are you doing?" Carter asks, looking up.
"YouTube." I mutter, plugging in a pair of head phones.
"How about me, aren't you going to talk to me?"
I shrug " you were to busy talking to someone else"
"That's unfair. It was my mum!"
"What for ten minutes?!" I say, loudly.
"What so you try to make me jealous on purpose all day and en you just block me out with your stupid YouTube?!"
I scoff "says the boy who ignored me all day!"
"I can't believe you!" Carter yells. Suddenly this argument just turned serious. "You always want to be the centre of attention. Always!"
"I do not!" I scream, slamming down the lid of my laptop down.
"You so do!" Carter shouts "you with your little possy of followers! I bet you don't know half their names!"
"It's not my fault they follow me!"
"What and I suppose it's not your fault you talked to every other boy but me today either!"
"No, that's your fault!"
"No it's not! I wanted time alone. Away from you!"
"I didn't think you would is this hard work!" I scream so loudly, I fear the house will fall down.
"Then why did you do it?! I gave you the bloody option!"
"Because I love you!" I yell before I can stop the words catapulting through my lips . Oh shit. "I love you" I whisper. Silence fills the air. Tension sparks and silence rules.
"I...I think you should leave" I mutter, staring at my floor.
"I don't" Carter says before grabbing my head and kissing me wi so much passion, I can barely stay upwards. And I kiss him back.
Soon we break apart. "Do you want to know why I was avoiding you today?" Carter breathes and I nod.
"Because I realised that I loved you. And I think I knew for a long time but I didn't want to be one of your playboys."
Instead of answering I kiss him. I kiss him for real and I know it means something. Carter pushes me onto the bed and let me just say this. The laptop and the pizza is forgotten.