Concert-𝓓𝓭 𝓞𝓼𝓪𝓶𝓪

Dior Mya Hughes
16

"Dior hurry up, We're gonna be late", Cassidy yelled

"Dior hurry up, We're gonna be late", Cassidy yelled. Cassidy was my best friend, I met here when we was 8 years old and ever since we have been inseparable. "I'm ready let's go", I said grabbing my car keys. "Damn, You look good girl", Cassidy said as we got in the car. "Awww thanks, You good fine asf too", I said.

(Dior hair and Outfit)____

____

We pulled up to the concert and it was packed, But luckily we had VIP tickets and front row seats so we didn't have to wait in the long ass line. I parked the car and we got and walked in the building. Cassidy was happy af because she was gonna see Ddot at this concert, But the main person I was really excited to see was Dd.

We made it to our stop, we was literally right in front of the stage. The Dd and Ddot walked out and everyone started screaming, Dd started smiling while scanning the crowd. His eyes landed on mine, That eye contact was intense asf. Him and Ddot sung Too tact first, Then 40s n 9s came on and my best friend looked at me.

40s n 9s was my shit and I knew I was finna be the loudest one in this bitch. What caught me by surprise was Dd came over to me and started singing to me. I started singing to, So basically we was singing to each other and everybody was recording.

I stopped singing and started recording, As Dd was still singing. Dd grabbed my phone and started recording his self. When the song ended he handed me my phone back. He winked at me and then went and finished performing.

They brung out Jstar, Dudeylo, Jay Klickin, Hooodstardotty and more. They sung MIA, On Hots, Da Real Brotherly Love, E4N, Back To Back, Wait For You, Throw, Bonnie & Clyde and more.
_____

The concert ended, Me and Cassidy were on our way back to the car. When I felt someone tap my shoulder, I turned around to see Dd, Ddot and security. "What you need?", I asked. "You fine asf, What's your name?", Dd said. "It's Dior", I said smiling. "Yo Dior you fine asf, Let me get your number", Dd said. "Mmm sure", I said giving him my phone.

He put his number in and then gave me back my phone. "Text me when you get home", Dd said. "Aight", I said.

Should I make a part two?