Collab-𝓓𝓭 𝓞𝓼𝓪𝓶𝓪

Amani Jones
16

________________________________Dd Osama Pov:

Dd Osama Pov:

"We're half way through the interview and we gotta special guest", The interviewer for Xxl said. "Is it a Girl or A Boy", I asked. "It's a girl and she does rap and singing and has millions of views, She's 16 and from Atlanta but moved to New York last year", The interview said. "Nah is it Amani Jones?", I asked.

"Yes it is, Everyone welcome Amani", The interview said. Everybody started clapping as she walked in the room.
__
Amani Pov:

I hugged everybody including Dd, Then I sat next to him. "Sorry I'm late", I said. "It's cool", Dd said smiling. "Alright so we're here because y'all Amani fans has being going crazy and the people want a collab with y'all too", The interviewer said. "I mean he's a great rapper, So I'm down for whatever", I said.

"Yea shes dope, I would like to do a collab with her", Dd said. "Before we get into some more questions, Let's do a fit check Amani go first", The interviewer said. I got up and did a lil twirl making them laugh. "My skirt from SHEIN, Hoodie from Essentials, Purse from Telfar and my shoes from Rick Owens", I said.

"So how much your whole fit cost?", The interviewer asked. "Without including jewelry is $1,376, But including jewelry it's $28,526", I said. "Damn you getting big money, Alright dd you go", The interviewer said. He got up and as soon as he got up he started laughing.

"So My Jeans from Amiri, Jacket from idk cause my mom brought it, shit from the Nordstrom rack and Shoes is Off White x Jordans", Dd said

"So My Jeans from Amiri, Jacket from idk cause my mom brought it, shit from the Nordstrom rack and Shoes is Off White x Jordans", Dd said. "So how much you think your fit cost?", The interview ask.

"It's around $2,531 without jewelry and with jewelry it's $65,568", Dd said sitting back down. "Damn y'all parents let y'all buy all this expensive stuff", The interviewer said.

"My mom was be on my ass about buying stuff to expensive, But after a while she just accepted it", Dd said

"My mom was be on my ass about buying stuff to expensive, But after a while she just accepted it", Dd said. "My mom told me that I could buy anything I want just don't get self conscious and greedy, May god rest her soul", I said. "Can we talk about her or is it too uncomfortable?", The interviewer asked.

"No it's fine, We can", I said. "Ok her death was a shocker to the world because she seemed like she was so strong on social media, But how was it getting that call telling you that your mom died", The interviewer said. "I remember it like it was yesterday, So I was in Jersey for a performance and I was about to go on stage, When my assistant came and told me the news and at first I didn't believe it, So I call my auntie and she confirmed it, I was devastated but I tried to suck it up, I still went on a performed and I was doing so good at hiding the fact that my mother just dead but when I got to the song that was dedicated to her I broke down and I had to cancel my whole tour", I said as I wiped the tears coming down my face.

"We going finish make a pt2 of the interview", The interviewer yelled. As soon as they turned the camera off, I got up and went into the hallway. I sat on the couch that was in the lobby, brung my knees up to my chest and laid my head down. I felt the couch sink in next to me, I looked over to see dd. "When my brother Notti died I was a mess, I was about to song rapping, I didn't want to leave the house let alone my room and I thought that bottling up my emotions would help and it didn't, So I went to therapy and I helped", Dd said.

"I got a therapist, But she can't relate to what I been through like I asked her did her parents or brother died and she said no, So it's like why am I even talking to you", I said. "How about, We talk to each other about our experiences, Would that be better than a therapist", Dd asked.

"Yea we could do that", I said lifting my head up. "I gotta concert later do you wanna come, you can be like a surprise guest", Dd said. "I ain't got shit else to do", I said . "You gotta write down your song list, So I can give it to the DJ and also we gotta go", Dd said. "Ok, I need to text my bodyguard", I said pulling out my phone.

Amani
I'm doing a concert with Dd
Osama tonight, So I need you to come and
Get me when it's over

Muscle Man💪🏼
Ok you got it boss

Amani
Thank you Henry

_____

"He's going to meet me at the venue", I said. "You can drive with my team, Come on", Dd said. I followed him outside to a black truck, We hopped in and the driver pulled off.

Pt 2 coming soon