Party-𝓚𝓪𝔂 𝓕𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓴

Aaliyah Moonre
18

________________________________

Me and my bestie Lani was otw to party that her boyfriend Dougie was having. I had on some Jean shorts with a white galley dept shirt and some panda dunks.

@TheyHateAaliyah_

Liked by @dougieb_, @LaniLani, @Murdab64 and 345k others

Caption: Talk To Me Nice😩

~Comment~

@dougieb_: Big Aaliyah, Not the lil one🤞🏽🤍🙃
^
You know it

@Murdab64:❣️

@Cblu_180: My boy Kay Flock tryna see wassup
^
Y'all gonna be at the party?
^
@Cblu_180: Yea, We'll see you there
_____

We pulled up to the party which was at a some big ass house, Me and Lani walked in the party and it was fake jumping or what not. "Imma go get a drink?", I yelled over the music. "I'm going to go find Dougie, I'll be back", Lani said walking away. I went to the kitchen and got a cup of Hennessy, When Cblu and some fine lightskin walked over to me.

"Hey Camrin", I said giving him a hug. "Chill on the government, But this my boy Kay", Cblu said then walking away. "Boy wft", I yelled at Bluu.

"So what's up with you, You gonna give me your instagram or nah", Kay said. I heard the beat of Sit On Dat By VickeeLo and I snapped my head towards that way. "Can you hold my stuff?", I asked Kay. "Yea sure", Kay said. I took off my purse and handed him my phone, purse and my shoes because I was not about to crease them.

I went to the middle of the room and Lani was already waiting for me, Cause I hated when a bum ass nigga's with no motion got behind me. So Dougie was ok with me twerking on her, But Anyways. "From the front door to the bed, We be fucking non stop boy say by name", Lani screamed. "When no one is around We be making real love, That's 71 boy really know how to fuck", I screamed.

"All up my back, Never had it like that but imma bust it open and throw this pussy right back", Lani screamed pulling out her phone to record. "By look of you face I know feel real good, Pussy wetter than a ocean, stroke him in a locomotion", I yelled. I waited until the beat dropped then I went at it with Lani hyping me up. She was yelling and smacking my butt and I didn't even notice at first.

But somehow she got moved from behind me and Kay ended up in her stop, But I didn't care I was still going at it. I twerked for the whole song, Once it ended I got up off the floor. Kay wrapped his arm around my neck and we walked back in the kitchen. We Bluu was hold mines and Kay stuff, Mad es. "Nah you crazy shawty, So what's up with your Instagram and number", Kay said.

"Get my phone from Bluu, follow me on Instagram and Save my number", I said. "What's the password?", Kay asked. "Bluu yet out of the kitchen", I said. He rolled his eyes and left, I finished putting my shoes back on. "It's 5859", I said. While Kay was doing that, Some dude came up and started touching me and I could tell he was a lil drunk.

"Boy Wtf you touching on me for", I semi yelled and backing up. So basically my back was against Kay. "I'm tryna see wassup", Ole dude said walking closer to me.

"Yo back Tf up off my girl, Before I boom you", I heard Kay say.

Ole dude walked away and I sighed in relief.
"You good, He ain't bruise you or nothing?" Kay said checking my body. "I'm fine, I wanna go home", I said crossing my arms. "I'll take you", Kay said. "Imma go say bye everyone", I said. "I'll be outside", Kay said.

I went in the living room were everybody was on the couch, Smoking and drinking. "I'm heading out", I said giving Bluu a hug. "What, We just got here", Lani said. "Some shit just went down but I'm ok and Kay is gonna take me home", I said giving her a hug. "Alright Safety", Dougie said giving me a hug.

I went outside and got into the car with Kay, I put my address in and he drove off.
___

Driving through New York with Kay's hand resting on my thigh. We pulled up to my apartment building, I got out and Kay rolled down the window. "Imma text you when I get home", Kay said. "Ok", I said. I waved as he drove away. But little did I know this was the quiet before the storm.

I heard my phone ping, I opened my messages and I couldn't believe my eyes.

Never In a Million Years I Thought that

My Dad

Would

Get...

Killed

Pt2 coming!