Body Party-𝙆𝙮𝙡𝙚 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝

Mariah Ortega
18

_______________________________@Isthat_Mariah posted 2 hours ago

@Isthat_Mariah posted 2 hours ago

Liked by @Therealnat, @theyluvmee, @iamlegendaryrella and 123k others

Caption: You know better so you did better🤩

~Comments~

@iamlegendaryrella: Yeah Lil Sis😍💗
^
You see me😝

@Therealnat: So mf fine😍😍💋
^
Thanks Bestie🫶🏽

@User: I guess the genes run in the family because GYATT🤩

@Theyluvme: The tattoo pressure😍
^
Thank you

@Buba100x: Imma beat your ass when I see you tomorrow😑
^
😭😭
______

Me and my bestie Natalie was out at a party because it was Friday and it was summertime, So why not. There was a group of fine as niggas eyeing us down heavy, We was sitting on a couch when somebody tapped me on my shoulder. "My mans said come and holler at him", Some boy said pointing to this other darkskin boy. I looked at my best friend, Se nodded at me so I got up and walked over to him.

"Wassup", I said. "So your sexy ass decided to come over to me", He said. "What's you name?", I asked. "Kyle Rich, Yours?", He said. "It's Mariah", I said smiling. "Well Mariah, Let me get your number", He said. We gave each other our phones and exchanged numbers. "So what you doing at this party", he asked.

"I was just chilling with my best friend, But she is now occupied by that nigga", I said side eyeing them. "Well now your chilling with me", He said pulling down into his lap. I didn't do anything because Kyle was fine and I wasn't really tripping about it.
_____

Me and Kyle was chilling in the corner talking to each other, When the DJ turned Bedroom by Supahbad. I was standing in front of Kyle and he had his arm wrapped around my waist. "Come here bring that dick here, Come here bring that dick here, There's a meeting in my bedroom", I sung. Once that beat dropped I started twerking on Kyle.

He started slapping my ass as I twerk on him, My dress started rolling up so Kyle pulled it back down. Once the song was over I got back up and turned. "That shit like water", Kyle said grabbing a hand full. "Something else like water too", I said smiling. "You freaky as hell, I like that", He said. "Word", I said.

"Word, Let's get up outta here", He said. "Ok", I said. I texted my best friend to give her a heads up and then Kyle grabbed me by my waist and guided me through the crowd room and out the house. When we got to my apartment you already knew what happened.