Blind Date-𝕵𝖊𝖓𝖓 𝕮𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖗

Mia Hall
19

Buba100x🙄You need to hurry yo ass up

Buba100x🙄
You need to hurry yo ass up

Mia Big Forehead Ass🤍
Stop rushing me or I ain't coming

Buba100x🙄
Imma be outside in 10 minutes
You better be ready

Mia Big Forehead Ass🤍
Rd dummy😒

Seen
_____

It was like 80 degrees outside, So I put on some Jean shorts with a blue & white crop top and some white air forces. I grabbed my purse and keys, Then I went downstairs. Buba was standing outside when I got off the elevator with a blindfold in his hand. "You better not make me fall", I said as he put the blindfold on.

"Ain't nothing gonna happen to your big forehead ass", Buba said. He guided me towards and inside of the car, Then he got in the driver seat.

"YouTube We here with Mia Gzzzz, Say wassup to the camera", Buba said. "Fuck outta my face, you almost made me fall on the way over here so Ion fuck with you anymore", I said. "Who you talking to lil girl?", Buba said. "You, Now get Tf out my face before I fuck your girl", I said.

"Anyways, Jenn introduce yourself", Buba said. "Wassup I'm Jenn Carter", A slightly deep voice said. "Your voice fine asf, So I know you fine", I said. "She funny es", Jenn said chuckling. "Why you got them heavy ass Air Forces on?", Buba said. "Immahit you with these heavy ass Air Forces, If you keep playing", I said.

"You gotta bad attitude, Imma have to fix that", Jenn said. "We'll see", I said. "Alright y'all both can take off y'all blindfolds", Buba said. I took mines off and my eyes meet with Jenn's, Her voice was fine but she was finer. "You fine asf, Im controlling that all the way", Jenn said smiling showing her braces.

"Her big forehead ass, Not even that cute", Buba said rolling his eyes. I took off my shoe and hit him in the head. "Yo wtf!", Buba yelled. "I told you if you keep playing I was going hit you with my heavy ass Air Forces. "Imma go to the deli, I'll be back", Buba said getting out of the car.

"So, You jackin me", Jenn asked. "Real bad", I said smiling. "Let me get your number", Jenn said. I grabbed a sharpie from out of the cup holder and I wrote my number on Jenn's hand. As soon as I was done Buba came back into the car with a bag. "I gotta head to the studio, Can we wrap this up?", Jenn said.

"Wait you rap?", I asked. "Yea I rap, you ain't know?", Jenn said. "No I'm not from here, I moved to New York like 2 or 3 months ago, I'm was born and raised In Chicago", I said. "I could tell, Your accent strong asf", Jenn said. "Anyways Before I end this video, Y'all got anything y'all wanna say", Buba asked. "Follow me on instagram @Adoree_Mia", I said.

"Anything you wanna say Jenn", Buba asked. "Yea", Jenn said. "ITS CARTER DICKHEAD", Jenn yelled before Buba cut the cameras. "Imma talk to y'all later, I got clients to attend to", I said. Me and Jenn hopped out of the car at the same time and I had on shorts, So when I got got my whole ass was out.

I noticed Jenn staring but I didn't care , I fixed my shorts and then picked up my phone up from off of the ground. "Imma call you when I get home", Jenn said giving me a hug but her hand was on my ass. "Alright, Be safe", I said hugging her back. My car was parked behind Buba's, I got in and drove away.

Pt 2 coming soon!