Proud Boyfriend-ℂ𝕓𝕝𝕦

Nova Demonie Munson
17

________________________________

Today was my graduation, After 4 long and hard years I was graduating with the Valedictorian title. My boyfriend, Jenn, Tata and Kyle was supposed to be coming, But idk if they ever made it or not. "Now we will have a speech from our Valedictorian Nova Demonie Munson", My principal said. Everyone started clapping as I walked to the podium.

"The last few moments of high school were crazy, So many emotions are flying around that you can't tell the difference between excitement, Nerves or grief. I thought I'd be more happy to graduate high school, No more drama, No more Bs, But the closer I got to graduating it makes me realize all the friends I've made are leaving and it sucks but it's part of growing up. I was counting the days until school was over and when I get my diploma but I'd also be counting the days til I no longer my friends, until 30 years later at a high school reunion or at the supermarket wondering where has the time gone. Congratulations class of 2023", I said making everybody clap.

I sat back in my seat and they continued with the graduation.
____

They started Top 10 names and me being Valedictorian I was first in line. "Nova Demonie Munson", The principal called. Everyone started cheering as I walked across the stage, I got my diploma and I took a picture then I walked off. Since there was other schools that had graduation today, We had to exit the area as soon as we got out diplomas.

"YEAH NOVA", I heard someone yell and I instantly knew who it was, It was Kyle. I looked up and saw Tata, Blu, Kyle and Jenn recording me from the hallway as I walked up the stairs. I made it to the hallway and I walked over to them. "Yo my hearty graduated the top of school", Kyle said recording.

"The baddest bitch graduated and I'm out this mf", I said to the camera cause Kyle was on Instagram live. "So you don't see me here", Blu said. " Baby", I said jumping on him. "Congratulations Boo", Blu said. "Thank you, Hey Tata and Jenn", I said getting off of Blu. "We gotta throw a party for Nova", Tata said. "Nigga you just want an excuse to have a party", Jenn said laughing.

"We finna have the fuck Hennessy, Casamigos and Duse on deck, Dm us for the address and time bitches", I said to the live. "See Nova want a party", Tata said. "All the fine niggas pull up", I said. As soon as Blu heard that, This nigga grabbed my throat and pinned me to the wall. "Stop playing with me", Blu said. "Chill, I'm sorry", I said. He smiled and gave me a kiss, Then letting go,

"Y'all niggas always on some freaky ass shit", Jenn said. "I meannnn", I said dragging the N. "Anyways come on, We gotta go get ready for this party", Tata said. "Nigga we just thought of the idea, How you already got everything planned?", I asked. "Oh I been planning this shit for weeks", Tata said. "My nigga", I said dapping him up.

We left the area and got in the car, Then drove to Blu house.
____
@Nova_180 posted 2 hours ago

____@Nova_180 posted 2 hours ago

Swipe

Liked by @Cblu_180, @therealjenncarter, @Iamlilta, @realkylerichhh and 201k others

Caption: Did it on em'🎓💅🏽

~Comments~

@Cblu_180: Congratulations Boo, I love you❣️
^
Love You Too

@Iamlilta: My mf bestie smarter than all Yall bum dirty ass hoes🥱
^
Moe😂

@User: Valedictorian Tho😮‍💨, Congrats

@realkylerichhh: YEAHHH NOVA😆
^
Bruhh😂🫶🏽

@therealjenncarter: Congratulations🤍
^
Thank you Jenny💗

@User: And that's on what!
^
PERIOD💅🏽