Smash or Pass Pt2-𝙹𝚊𝚢 𝙺𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗

Serenity William
18

________________________________Me, Buba, Dd, Jay and Ddot got back to my house like 4 hours ago and Buba was still knocked out on the couch and I was starting to get worried

Me, Buba, Dd, Jay and Ddot got back to my house like 4 hours ago and Buba was still knocked out on the couch and I was starting to get worried. "Do you think he was supposed to be knocked out that long?", I asked Jay. "Probably not, I think you should call the ambulance", Jay said. "Dd dump water on Buba real quick", I said.

Dd dumped the water on Buba and that nigga didn't move a inch. I got off the counter and walked over to him, I checked his pulse and I felt it but it was barely there. I grabbed my phone and call the ambulance. I came and took him and I texted Rella and told her, Then I went in my room and sat on the bed and started watching Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

Jay came in the room and sat at the bottom of my bed. "It's my fault", I said. "He gonna be okay", Jay said. I bite down on my lip and nodded. "How about you take a nap, Until Rella call back?", Jay said. "Ok", I slightly whispered. I took off my shirt and and put some shorts on, I turned the light off and then I got under the covers.

"You staying?", I asked Jay. "Yea, Can I?", Jay said. "Yea Umm I got snacks in those containers and wake me up if you need anything", I said. "Ok, Now go to sleep", Jay said. "Nigga I am", I said rolling over and going to sleep.
_____
3 hours later...

My phone kept gonna off for the past 20 minutes, I groaned before sitting. I was Rella she was tryna tell me that Buba was good and he woke up. I immediately called her back and she answered.

Serenity: How is he?
Rella: He's good back to his normal self
Serenity: Thank god, Let me talk to him
Buba: Wassup Lightskin mf
Serenity: Hey Buba, I'm sorry
Buba: Nah it cool and your still my favorite cousin
Serenity: Nigga I'm your only cousin
Buba: I know, But I love you be safe
Serenity: Love you too and take it easy
Buba: You know I'm not
Serenity: Bye Buba

I hung up and took a huge deep breath, But then I realized that I was just laying on top of Jay. "Justin how the hell I get on top of you", I said. "Ion know and idc, A nigga tired", He said sitting up. He gently pushed me off of him and rolled over to the side. "Lay down and go back to sleep", He said. "Yes sir", I said. I laid back and rolled to my side, Jay wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him.

I was in shock, But I eventually got comfortable and fell back asleep.

A/n: this character sucks