Ear Infection-𝓚𝓪𝔂 𝓕𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓴

Brianna Ross
18

________________________________Kay Pov:

Kay Pov:

I just got a call from Brianna's mom telling me that Bri got an ear infection and she has a high fever, But he mom had to go to work and she couldn't watch her so I was omw there.

I made it to their house and her mom opened the door and gave me a hug. "Umm her medicine is on her dresser, There's food in the kitchen and please make sure she doesn't leave this house and thank you for watching her", She said. "I got you momma T and your welcome", I said. She left and I went upstairs and into Bri's room.

She was laying down wrapped in a throw blanket. "Baby", She said softly. "He Ma, How you feel", I asked feeling her head. "Like shit", She said sitting up. "You wanna take a bath", I asked. "Yes", She said nodding. I went and made a lukewarm bath, She took off her clothes and I lifted her into the bath but she instantly held on to me. "It's too cold", she said.

Then I realized when you have a fever the bath water will be cold to you even if it's hot. I told off my clothes and got in the bath with us, Bri laid back on me. "My ear hurts", She whined. "I know I know, It's okay", I said kissing her forehead.

We finished the bath and got out, She put on a Psd set and I put on some shorts no shirt. We got in the bed and I turned on SpongeBob, I looked over at Bri and she was falling asleep. "Love you Ma", I said giving her a kiss. "Love you too baby", I mumbled. I continued watching tv and Bri went to sleep.