Arguments-𝘿𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙮𝙡𝙤

Sierra Thomson
17

Me and Dudeylo got into a argument because when he was at the studio with dd and them, There were girls there and he ended up making out with one of them

Me and Dudeylo got into a argument because when he was at the studio with dd and them, There were girls there and he ended up making out with one of them. He left the house like 30 minutes ago because Dd called him about something, I was still pissed the fuck off.

Pookie Bear😘🧸
You tryna slide to this party
Tonight?

Bestfriend🤍
Jasmine, If I leave this house without
Telling Dudeylo my ass is grass

Pookie Bear😘🧸
You get to get your lick back
From what happened earlier

Bestfriend🤍
You right , Pick me up in 30

Pookie Bear😘🧸
Rd
____

I took a shower and then got dressed, I had on  red & white crop top with my khaki cargo pants and my Jordans 4s. I grabbed my Apple Watch and my keys, I put some perfume on then I left out of the house.

I ran up to Jasmine and jumped on her, Making both of us fall. "Hii Pookie", I said as when got up off of the ground. "Dudeylo is going kill us, If he sees you in this outfit", Jasmine said. "Idk and matter of fact, Let me take pictures and post them on the gram", I said.
__
@ItsSierrababy

Liked by @Jazzyjaz, @Sugarhillddot, @Jstar_balla and 234k others

Caption: Niggas Be Bonkers🙄

~Comments~

@Sugarhillddot: My Heart🤞🏽

@User: You look so good😍

@Jstar_balla: You real bold going outside in that outfit.

@JazzyJaz: 😍😍

@Dudeylo: Why you playing with your life?
^
Fuck outta my face
___

We walked into the party and I it smell like Sex and weed. "Lets go get some drinks", Jasmine said linking our arms. Jasmine had 4 shots of Hennessy and I had 5 shots of Hennessy mixed with Patron.

I looked over and saw a familiar figure in the crowd, He started walking towards us and I saw that it was Dotty. "Oh shit", I mumbled. "Sierra, Do Dudeylo know your here?", Dotty asked. "Why you in my business?", I said. "Alright, Don't say nothing when he come and shoot this party up", Dotty said walking away.

"He definitely about to text Dudeylo", I said sighing. "Most def, Let's leave and go get some food", Jasmine said. When we left the party, Dudeylo wasn't here yet so we escaped just in time.

We went to this New Mexican Restaurant that was near my house. We ordered to go, I ordered some Birria tacos, Quesadillas and some steak nachos. We got our food and Jasmine drove me home, I said my goodbyes and then went in the house.

As soon as I walked in I noticed the living room light, Which meant the Dudeylo came back. I walked right pass the living room and into the kitchen. "So you not gonna speak to me", Dudeylo said walking up behind me. I obviously ignored him and finished taking out my food. Dudeylo stated hugging me from behind and kissing on my neck.

He knew that was my weakness and I was gonna fold soon. "I'm. So. Sorry. And. I. Won't. Do. What. I. Did. Again", He said while kissing on my neck. "You better not", I said turning around and giving him a kiss.