Sneaking Out-𝕵𝖊𝖓𝖓 𝕮𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖗

India McNeill
18

________________________________Thank you @Alyssa096694 for giving me a suggestion🤍

Thank you @Alyssa096694 for giving me a suggestion🤍.

________________________________Thank you @Alyssa096694 for giving me a suggestion🤍

"You're not going", Jenn yelled. "You never let me go anywhere", I yelled back. "Because it's not safe, What don't you understand?", She yelled back. "Whatever bruh", I said rolling my eyes. "I gotta go bust a move rq, You better be in this house when I'm back", She said. I didn't say anything back, So she just left out of the house.

India🤎
Jenn said I can't go

Crystal💋
Wtf Why?

India🤎
Cause  she claims it's too dangerous🙄

Ari💅🏽
She say that all the time to
Make you stay home

India🤎
Ik and that shits annoying, But
I'm still going to the party

Crystal💋
Period

Ari💅🏽
We gonna be at your house
In 10 minutes.

India🤎
Bett!

I already took a shower, So I just put my clothes on. I had on a white crop top with some jeans shorts, I fixed my hair and then I left out.

 I had on a white crop top with some jeans shorts, I fixed my hair and then I left out

(India hair and outfit)

I hopped in the backseat of Ari's car and she drove off and I made sure to turn off my location. "Jenn gonna fuck you up when she sees your outfit", Crystal said. "Shii hopefully I'm back home before she is", I said. "Hopefully because if she come back and you not home, Your ass is grass", Ari said.

We made it to the party and I was lit asf in this bitch. "It's packed asf in here", I said. "Man what", Ari said. "Some of these bitches should've washed their ass before coming here because it's so foul odor going around", I said loud enough for everyone to hear. "India", Crystal said slapping my arm.

"What it's not my fault they smell like crafty crab", I said. We went into the kitchen and we were all drinking Henny mixed with Patron. "Damn y'all fine asf, Y'all single?", I heard someone say. I looked over to see a group of niggas eyeing us down. "Nah I'm not, They is", I said sipping my drink. Ari and Crystal went and started talking to these boys, While I stayed in the kitchen.

I was about go outside, When I felt somebody grab me by my waist to turn me around. "Ion think my girlfriend would appreciate you touching me", I said making the boy chuckle. "Ion care about her, I'm will beat her ass", He said. "But can you beat bullets tho", I said. He ain't say nothing back, I just laughed and walked away. I checked Jenn's location and it said that she was home, At that moment I started freaking out.

I called an Uber which was 2 minutes away and then I texted the group chat and told them. I left the party and went straight home and I knew I was in trouble.
____

I took a deep breath before I unlocked the door, When I walked in I noticed the kitchen light on. "Fuck", I whispered before walking into the kitchen. "Where were you?", Jenn asked. "At the party", I said. "The same party I told you not to go to", She said standing up. "Mhm and I regret it because some boy was touching me", I said taking off my sandals and purse.

"What he look like?", She asked. "Umm he was tall, Darkskin,  He had Dreads and tattoos", I explained. She pulled out her phone and show me a picture, It was a picture of the boy from the party. "Is this him?", She asked. "Yea why?", I asked. "What happened when he touched you", she asked.

"I told him that my girlfriend wouldn't appreciate that he was touching me and then he said he didn't care and that he'll beat you up", I said. "And what did you say to that", She asked. "I said "But can you beat bullets tho", I said. "That's my girl", she said giving me a kiss. "Why are you asking all this?", I asked. "He was one of my opps", She said. "WHAT", I yelled.

"It's fine, I'm glad you're okay", She said. "So you're not mad", I asked. "Oh I'm mad", She said. Her hand went into my shorts and she started kissing my neck. "And I'm not going stop no matter what you say", she said before picking me up and carrying me to the room.