Clingy-𝓚𝓪𝔂 𝓕𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓴

Denver Smith
18

________________________________Thanks to @YAMAaBOOKIE for giving me this suggestion!

Thanks to @YAMAaBOOKIE for giving me this suggestion!.🤍

I was in the kitchen, I just had finished cooking Chicken Alfredo for dinner, Kay was upstairs on the game with Dougie and Nas

I was in the kitchen, I just had finished cooking Chicken Alfredo for dinner, Kay was upstairs on the game with Dougie and Nas. I called him down like 5 minutes ago, But he never did so I'm guessing he was in the middle of a game. I was hungry as shit and I was not about to wait on him.

I was in the middle of eating when Kay came up behind, Pressing his body against me. "What are you doing", I asked turning around. "Nun", He said. Tell my why this nigga picked me up and placed me on the counter. "So unnecessary", I mumbled before continuing to eat my food.

While I was eating Kay started rubbing my inner thighs and squeezing my boobs. At first I was just ignoring him, But then his hand started sliding down to my Phat momma. "Are you serious?", I asked Kay putting my plate down. "I want your attention", Kay said smiling. "Kay I'm eating", I said. "Ion care, Imma just keep teasing you until you give me attention", He said before continuing what he was doing.

"Alright Alright, What do you wanna do?", I said. "I wanna go upstairs and cuddle, While watching a movie", He said. "Come on Big baby", I said jumping off of the counter and grabbing his hand. I was holding his hand the whole way to our bedroom. I got in the bed first, Then he laid on top of me, I grabbed the remote and turn on The Rookie.

"You sure you don't wanna eat", I asked Kay. "I'm not hungry rn, So no", He said. "Mmm k", I said. We watched like 2 and half episodes before I looked down and saw Kay sleep, I turned the Tv off and then pulled the cover over us. "Goodnight", I Whispered. "Goodnight baby", He mumbled.

(A/n: I'm sorry it's so short)